Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
FS: EDC-1 horizontal sheath, black/green linen and black micarta scales. Trying to sell as a set: $85 SHIPPED.

9bPzRbX.jpg

Last edited:
FS: EDC-1 vertical sheath, black/green linen and black micarta scales. Trying to sell as a set: $100 SHIPPED.

9bPzRbX.jpg
I'd be interested in the green Micarta scales if you split them up. Also, that appears to be a horizontal sheath, not vertical ;).

~Chip

Edited. I was thinking vertical but typing horizontal. Not functioning so well without coffee today!

WTB: EDC new or like new prefer horizontal sheath but not a deal breaker, not real particular on the scales. Anybody?

Thanks to all that replied.

I have made a purchase from a forum member.

Last edited:
Spring Cleaning Continues-New and Unused EDC 2 with D3V Blade and Maroon Scales! Vertical Sheath Included! $ PP Goods and Services! No Shipping Outside the U.S. and No Trades Please
Edit: Sorry this has been pulled, Princess wants it! I still have too many:)

Last edited:
^ reported for being posted in the wrong WTB forum.

Edited to add: obviously not pbubsy's post but some other guy who was looking for a Benchmade! Seems that post has now been removed.

Last edited:
New and Unused CPK EDC 2 with D3V Steel and Edge Grain Antique Micarta Scales! Includes Vertical Sheath-$SOLD via PP Goods and Services! No Shipping outside the U.S. and Not Interested in Trades-Thanks
tGNKGv0.jpg

Last edited:
Formalities

Paypal preferred, but will accept money order or check with approval. My price include PayPal fees and shipping via USPS Priority. If outside CONUS pm me for shipping price

Buyer is responsible for adhering to their local knife laws and must be 18yrs of age or older.

First Private message with prompt payment gets it. Knives are sold as is please, Feel free to ask any questions, but law of the sharks prevails. I reserve the right to choose with whom I will do business.

CPK HDFK with maroon scales over black micarta liners
SOLD!!!! kydex sheath.

Mint condition

CPK Field Knife not for sale

Note: kydex marks on blade from previous owner. Never used.(the black mark is a piece of dirt)

1525965419740-vi.jpg

1525965432391-vi.jpg

1525965440500-vi.jpg

1525965446845-vi.jpg

Will trade for a Shiv or Utility fighter. Willing to add cash to the deal.
Thanks

Last edited:
New and Unused HDFK with D3V Steel and Edge Cut Antique Micarta scales with Black Liners! Kydex sheath with TekLok and extra set of Buffed Canvas Micarta scales Included! $SOLD via PP Goods and Services! NO SHIPPING OUTSIDE the U.S.! Not Interested in Trades
33H5PaL.jpg

ioWKHge.jpg

vE52drF.jpg

Last edited:
Looking to trade:
Field Knife
3v
Green Micarta
Dark Earth Sheath

I'm looking to trade this Field Knife for a Light Chopper. Any color combination. Fair condition or better. The LC would fetch more money so I would be offering $$ along with my knife to you in accordance with the condition of your knife.

Specifics:
Only looking to trade at this time.

This knife is a pre delta FK. It shows signs of slight use. Notably, the blade has slight scratching, but barely enough to show up on camera, and the top fastener has some slight flaking. All and all, I'd still give this specimen a solid 9/10 condition-wise. The sheath is the original CPK and looks new.

Feel free to ask any questions or request photos with the flash on. Unfortunately, the flash pics were too large of a file to fit on the site, but can be emailed.

Thanks for looking and I hope to hear from someone!
20180511_233627_001.jpg 20180511_233554.jpg 20180511_233612.jpg 20180511_233624_001.jpg 20180511_233656_001.jpg

Attachments

• 20180511_233529.jpg
    20180511_233529.jpg
    384.3 KB · Views: 2
Custom HDFK handles. Stabilized white oak. These aren't full burl, but there is a lot of gnarly feathered grain with plenty of rays shooting through and through. Some crazy shenanigans going on here. I had some time on my hands to make these, and at one time considered using these blanks for my own personal knife. Decided to keep the ringed gidgee set and see if someone else may want these.

These are dimensionally the same as the CPK handles and they do fit with the stock kydex.

Asking $PF.

20180512_114142.jpg

20180512_114201.jpg 20180511_185545.jpg 20180511_185638.jpg

Last edited:
Howdy TRfromMT, your woodwork is estoundingly out of this world. If not sold already I will take these. Cheers, Tom

My Final Sale-New and Unused CPK Field Knife with D3V Steel and unbuffed Natural Micarta Scales! Standard FK Sheath supplied (Adequate) Retention is adequate but a bit loose! Bought this for my daughter a month ago (see listing pg 79, entry #1569 this thread) and she decided she liked the EDC 2 Better! Asking what i paid $SOLD PP G/S delivered. U.S. SHIPPING ONLY! NO OVERSEAS SHIPPING! Not interested in Trades
MHiOyo6.jpg

UJRxWUh.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back