Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks T.O. T.O. the scales are not sold. Your inbox is full but please message me if you are interested.

Sorry to all for the extra chatter here. Not sure how else to raise T.O. T.O. except to tag him.

Email is edited out

Last edited:
I take her

Edit: Field knife (last post pg. 82)

Last edited:
If passed along to wireman12 due to my mailbox issues I’ll stand down. I’m now good to go now.

Sorry guys, I was referring to Tom's post from pg.82. The field knife.
Please forgive me for any confusion.

New and Unused HDFK with D3V Steel and OD Green Micarta scales with Black Liners.. Kydex sheath with TekLok. SOLD via PP Goods and Services! NO SHIPPING OUTSIDE the U.S.! Not Interested in Trades.

Attachments

• 85D986C4-CB21-4D3B-9F21-9C53EA281AE5.jpeg
    85D986C4-CB21-4D3B-9F21-9C53EA281AE5.jpeg
    267.2 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Hi there,

I have a used EDC1 in D3V moved to for sale by individuals
Thank You,
Al

Last edited:
EDC2 black micarta, horizontal sheath. $300 shipped insured, paypal OK.
Never used to cut anything, never sharpened, been in and out of the sheath a few times, that's it.

Will post with pics in individual sales if it doesn't go here. Will be away from the computer from about 12:00-9:00pm.

CPK EDC2 with OD G-10 scales and vertical kydex. $275 SHIPPED. Payable by PP G&S

https://imgur.com/a/aSCLnrg

CPK EDC1 D2 with horizontal kydex and R. Lowe Leather/kydex sheath. Has green/black linen scales and will throw in a pair of black micarta scales. Lightly used, has some light scratches from factory kydex. $315 SHIPPED. Payable by PP G&S

https://imgur.com/a/9ymkbO2

I don't have pictures but I have a D2 HDFK with unbuffed scales. No sheath, still in factory packaging. One of ~21. $440 SHIPPED. Payable by PP G&S.
Interested please email picture please
Bbowling@honuapo.com

Sad to see these go but have to get funds due to an unforeseen unfortunate event.

The price includes shipping from Australia with tracking and Insurance ( Please allow 5-9 business days for delivery )

There are sheaths that I had purchased for the knives specifically and would like to sell the complete package together, ie will give preference to buyers who will buy the complete package rather than just the knife.

The sheaths are custom Joufuu sheaths made with veg tanned leather.

I will ship the knife within 48Hrs of payment but will try to ship within 24. Please also note that Australia is a day ahead so for purchases after Friday afternoon Australia time I will only be able to ship on Monday.

Sorry but not looking for trades at the moment.

I am asking what I have in the knives and not trying to make money.

PS : I apologize if this is against the rules and will delete this sentence but I am in the Pre-order for the HDFK ( in edge grain antique micarta on black micarta liner with Dangler sheath ) if anybody would like to take my spot please let me know.

Field Knive 3V has been used once by the previous owner to slice potatoes- SOLD
Joufuu leather Sheath - SOLD
Spare buffed natural Micarata and unbuffed Black Micarta scales and hardware - SOLD
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

EDC1 in 3V and black buffed G10. Used to cut up some cardboard. Still razor sharp and no edge damage - SOLD

EDC2 in 3v edge grain antique micarta Unused ( Middle Knife ) - SOLD
Joufuu leather sheath with feather tooling - US$90 ( If buying just sheath add $15 shipping )

EDC2 in 3v edge grain antique micarta Unused ( Bottom Knife ) - SOLD
Joufuu leather sheath with clip - SOLD

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Last edited:
Sad to see these go but have to get funds due to an unforeseen unfortunate event.

The price includes shipping from Australia with tracking and Insurance ( Please allow 5-9 business days for delivery )

There are sheaths that I had purchased for the knives specifically and would like to sell the complete package together, ie will give preference to buyers who will buy the complete package rather than just the knife.

The sheaths are custom Joufuu sheaths made with veg tanned leather.

I will ship the knife within 48Hrs of payment but will try to ship within 24. Please also note that Australia is a day ahead so for purchases after Friday afternoon Australia time I will only be able to ship on Monday.

Sorry but not looking for trades at the moment.

I am asking what I have in the knives and not trying to make money.

PS : I apologize if this is against the rules and will delete this sentence but I am in the Pre-order for the HDFK ( in edge grain antique micarta on black micarta liner with Dangler sheath ) if anybody would like to take my spot please let me know.

Field Knive 3V has been used once by the previous owner to slice potatoes- US$320 ( Package with leather sheath and two sets of scales $465 )
Joufuu leather Sheath - US$90 ( If buying just sheath add $15 shipping )
Spare buffed natural Micarata and unbuffed Black Micarta scales and hardware - US$35 each ( If buying just sheath add $15 shipping )
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

EDC1 in 3V and black buffed G10. Used to cut up some cardboard. Still razor sharp and no edge damage - US$230

EDC2 in 3v edge grain antique micarta Unused ( Middle Knife ) - US$320 ( Package with leather sheath $400 )
Joufuu leather sheath with feather tooling - US$90 ( If buying just sheath add $15 shipping )

EDC2 in 3v edge grain antique micarta Unused ( Bottom Knife ) - US$320 ( Package with leather sheath $400 )
Joufuu leather sheath with clip - US$90 ( If buying just sheath add $15 shipping )

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

I’ll take the field knife. Just the knife and kydex, if available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back