Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity, what do people have against international shipping?

Would someone be open to an international buyer with a US address using a forward shipping service?

This has been discussed many times. Postage with insurance can be very expensive and I would not ship an expensive knife without insurance. Example: Priority mail to France with $450 insurance costs $77. I can ship the same package in the USA for $20.45 and I don't have to fill out customs forms and worry about the knife getting stolen or lost.

True. Just wondering as I've missed out on a few FKs as the sellers didn't want to ship internationally.

Have set up an address in the US with a company that forwards parcels so hopefully have a bit of luck next time one pops up.

Been going out often on hunting adventures and one of these knives needs to come with me!

Gents, from Nathan's OP in the very first paragraph:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/the-cpk-buy-sell-and-trade-thread-open-to-everybody.1454027/

"Can we please minimize chit chat in this particular thread. There are people subscribed to it who get a notification every time someone posts. When it isn't an item for sale it screws up the "signal to noise" ratio. Thanks."

This thread below would serve as a better venue for thoughts as it's always checked up by almost everyone on here, or start your own thread on any subject:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/random-thought-thread.1507196/

HDFK in PSF-27 (D2) with unbuffed black micarta scales. Mint in factory packaging. Was ordered without a sheath and left in the factory packaging so it doesn't have any kydex rash as many tend to have. $405 SolD (payable via PayPal G&S) and shipped via USPS Priority usually the next morning. .

Last edited:
Time has come for me to let go of my back up CPKs, some of which I bought as "collectible" items (YMMV on my definition of a collector CPK). I'm thinning my CPKs down to just one user per pattern, so the following are up for grabs >>> ALL SOLD. I choose as to whom I do business with and timeline (whether by PM or a post on here) will take priority. All prices are inclusive of USPS Priority Mail + Insurance + Signature in the 50 States USA. I am not too keen on International shipping when it comes to knives. I will keep this thread going for this weekend here in the subforum since I tend to know most faces, but anything left over after today will be listed on the main Exchange. No trades plus no offers and I have the final say as to who I choose to sell to. Thank you for looking.

1- Carothers new with box Light Chopper in 4V steel with streaky grain edgecut micarta handle scales + BB Kydex sheath / dangler carry: LC-4V >>> $old

AFfjADa.jpg

jhWP4nf.jpg

2- Carothers new HDFK with streaky grain edgecut micarta handle scales (these scales are not currently avail and cost $125 if you can find an extra one!) + Mashedcat Kydex sheath / dangler carry: HDFK-D3V @ $525 >>> $old

1xtVVjc.jpg

vWVZw6c.jpg

3- Carothers new Field Knife with Forest Green G10 handle scales + an extra set of Black G10 handle scales. The Steel is CPM-3V in the original 3V HT. This is in SATIN finish (horizontally rubbed) and comes with the original Kydex sheath: FK-3V >>> $old

kpkCNoj.jpg

Ma3iVcO.jpg

4- Carothers new EDC2 with OD green G10 handle scales + an extra set of Black G10 handle scales originally for the EDC1 pattern (making the girth around the handle scales a tad thicker). This is in SATIN finish (vertical lines) and acid washed flats, to include the horizontal carry Kydex sheath: EDC2-D3V @ >>> $325 >>> $old.

4sMRwO7.jpg

k1Vk3wE.jpg

KQ1qtyP.jpg

5- Lastly, I may also consider selling my Carothers new proto BC for $700 >>> $old, since my preorder one is one of the earliest ones on the list. No sheath and I did not post photos on purpose because I rather hold onto it till I get my preorder one. This one has the unbuffed black micarta scales and no sheath. The price is the price because I sorta paid 2ndary prices.

1mXrS9r.jpg

9dHCYhj.jpg

SEVoTKy.jpg

Last edited:
I checked with a Super before moving my WTS over to the main and he seems to think that the 14 days Exchange rule applies and that FS threads technically ought not to be cross referenced even if a WTS thread is buried in a sub like here (something for Nathan to know since he's moderating this sub). With that said, I have made some price adjustments for the regularly visiting forumites in here till I move whatever else left over in a fortnight or so:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...en-to-everybody.1454027/page-86#post-18153168

Selling a Light Chopper Prototype with one of my sheaths featuring my new Aluminum mounting plate.

The sheath is made from 12oz Oxblood English Bridle (superior to Veg Tanned), double row stitched with Tan thread. The mounting plate is rock solid with no flex, and is TekLok compatible, just drop the two screws from the loop and mount a TekLok. You can add a quick release drop loop swinger for $25, which is a $10 discount from my normal price.

I talked to Nathan about the knife at Blade and he said this is pretty much a unicorn since only a few were made and they were supposed to be destroyed in testing. So it's possibly the only one in existence. Even though it's a prototype I cannot find any flaws. It does differ slightly in blade shape from the production model, so this sheath will not work for a production LC.

I am selling the package for $**SOLD** shipped. The sheath is priced at $150, so that's only $**** for the light chopper. I will not separate them, just breaking the price out for perspective.

Add 3.5% for credit card fees, can do Paypal or any major cards through Square.

Both knife and sheath are now sold - Thanks all!

LC_Proto.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back