Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct, they are G-10. Checked previous messages.

Would like to sell as a package.

Both Knives are Unused! PACKAGE DEAL ONLY! Not interested in separating the knives at this time
CPK EDC 2 with D3V Steel and Edge-Cut Antique Micarta Scales with Black liners and standard Dozier Vertical Sheath
CPK Field Knife with D3V Steel and Black Micarta Scales and Upgraded Mashed Cat Drop Loop (Tan) Sheath
$Sold Delivered by PP Goods and Services ONLY
Not Interested in any Trades! No OVERSEAS SHIPPING!!! U.S. SHIPPING ONLY!!!

I Reserve the right to Deny Sale at my Discretion
Will not be able to ship until Monday the 25th
Thanks for Looking

CPK EDC 2 with Sheath
RWUcmXG.jpg

CPK Field Knife with Mashed Cat Sheath
etJzxbq.jpg

Last edited:
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Light Chopper scales, Antique edge cut Micarta- $150 SOLD shipped USPS priority (PayPal G&S) They're really nice, but I'm an OD Micarta guy ;) I'm not really up on the Antique Micarta pricing, but I think this is reasonable from a couple mentions I've read.

Screenshot_20180626-180822.png

~Chip

Last edited:
HDFK D3V. Unused blade. Factory edge. Handles are some really nice, curly Ringed Gidgee. Includes buffed micarta scales and original kydex.

SPF... includes basic, domestic shipping via USPS. May do international for extra shipping.

I may separate the scales and knife, but let's see if there's interest in the package for now...

20180630_141234~01.jpg 20180630_141151~01.jpg 20180630_141316~01.jpg 20180630_141420~01.jpg 20180630_141501~01.jpg

Last edited:
PeteyTwoPointOne PeteyTwoPointOne I have an offer on them just before you.

At this point I'll consider separating the knife and scales. SPF on the knife by itself, USPS priority domestic shipping. I'll consider international shipping. PM me for arranging that.

Last edited:
SOLD

Unused FK in D3V and unbuffed natural micarta. Comes with a Grog dangler sheath, brown kydex sheath and an extra set of buffed black G-10 scales. Priced to sell at $xxx shipped for the package.

I believe this to be priced fairly based upon rarity, condition and what is included, but as always...reasonable offers are accepted.

Individually:

FK with Kydex and natural micarta scales $xxx
Grog Sheath $xxx
G-10 scales $xx

Only trades would be a CPK HDFK with extras, MC or BC.

wtCXbHZ.jpg

she5XvI.jpg

edskeS6.jpg

hO9stJ7.jpg

nYjWCrq.jpg

Last edited:
Must be 18 and know your local laws. Price includes PayPal fees and priority shipping, conus only. Please pm any questions. Thanks.

Carothers (CPK) EDC 2 in Delta 3V. This knife was only taken out of the box for pictures. I am the original owner and decided to keep my black micarta after receiving this. It is unused and uncarried. It sports the buffed micarta scales in maroon, which I believe are now discontinued. Vertical carry kydex. $Sold

qUUwAl.jpg

xFZuP0.jpg

q3RzeG.jpg

dm0Let.jpg

n2tLlM.jpg

Last edited:
I have two HDFK's and was planning to sheath this one up and sell it as a package. Just too busy with regular orders to slip it in so I figure someone would enjoy it with a Mashed Cat.

New and unused Prototype HDFK in D2, includes perfectly fitting sheath that appears to be Mashed Cat. I did mark the sheath with a silver sharpie, only way I can keep track of them.

I don't see any flaws to point out on the knife. There is a little dark spot visible in pictures just below the fuller that I have looked at under magnification and I think it's a little decarb left over from manufacturing. I've never had polished scales before but these have a sheen to them, so I think they are polished black Micarta.

Asking $470 $440 shipped Priority Mail.

Add 3.5% for Paypal or Square fees. Can take payment through either.

First post or PM gets it, thanks!

View attachment 929470

Will reduce to $400 shipped Priority, add 3.5% for PP/square fees

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back