Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the hunt for a set of either maroon or green scales for a field knife. Also after a leather sheath. PM me with what you have and price.

Cheers.

All sold!

Up for sales are two CPK items:

LC sheath with dangler - came with my LC and not used (I made another sheath). SOLD net shipped CONUS.

HDFK with black micarta handles and sheath - new and never used, an amazing knife but I want something a bit thinner, comes with the factory sheath with tek-lok. SOLD net shipped CONUS.

Will consider trades for a new/never used EDC 1 in 3v.

Please PM or post here to take one of them!

Pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/2sYypwSfif6r1Zov9

Last edited:
I hate to do this but need the funds and I have another one coming later. Only made a small feather stick with this one so basically new. Price is $spf, shipped USPS Priority Mail. If you want insurance please let me know as it will be additional.

HDFK in delta 3v
unbuffed micarta scales
dangler attachment

Last edited:
HDFK scales- Buffed OD Green Micarta with black liners (currently not available from CPK I believe). $70 SOLD shipped USPS priority, PayPal goods and services.

Screenshot_20180707-093204~2.png

These are takeoffs from my HDFK, I managed to get a pair of the thin OD Green HDFK scales and they fit my hand just a little better :).

~Chip

Last edited:
^^ Is it for sale? bladeflana bladeflana

"Can we please minimize chit chat in this particular thread. There are people subscribed to it who get a notification every time someone posts. When it isn't an item for sale it screws up the "signal to noise" ratio. Thanks." By Nathan

FS:

Field Knife in D3V with Forest Green G10

Complete with:
Standard kydex
Azwelke Taco Kydex with leather scout loops
Grogimus lefty pouch sheath
Spare unbuffed micarta scales
2x sets of spare hardware

Knife has been used and carried in the Grog sheath; however all original edge (only lightly stropped) and never beat on. One small rub mark on the stonewash finish as shown in the photos. I love this blade but need something more “bushcrafty” ie. 90 spines and more of a coke bottle contour for fireside projects. Normally I would just get another blade but trying to only keep 1 of each sort of size range blade if that makes sense (not minimalist but trying to be!)

$SPF shipped/insured for the whole deal; not looking to part out (shipping is from Canuckistan)

Cheers
Andy

526335BA-8EC2-4F90-B5AC-37550DDBDDED.jpeg 1B588AAE-5E4E-4A53-8710-CF8F6475F585.jpeg 9A0B1818-5D45-408D-BBA3-418CF58CAF8A.jpeg

Last edited:
In market for a CPK, unused (not even cut paper), brand new EDC latest version, w/ sheath with dark scales (I don't care which material). Please advise here or at my email gen1502@hush.com

Thanks!
Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back