Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to trade new hdfk prototype in d2 with natural micarta scales for light chopper pm me if interested, thanks joe

Carothers Field Knife in D3V with pecan wood scales, black liners and a patriot leather sheath. Knife is pristine. $sold

m2m79l2.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/NS0Llvs

Last edited:
Looking for a CPK FK unused with dark scales. One above is too rich for my blood as it cost more than my brand new HDFK, so please don't offer me the one above unless the price comes way down.

If you’re not willing to wait for the FK2 later this year, then you’ll have to buy a 2nd hand FK for 2 to 2.5 times its original price. Limited supply and crazy demand allow people to charge at an insane markup.

Looking for a CPK FK unused with dark scales. One above is too rich for my blood as it cost more than my brand new HDFK, so please don't offer me the one above unless the price comes way down.

If no one else is going to call you out on this, I will. This forum operates under the Exchange rules, one of which is "Seriously, if you stomp on someone's ad, your account can and will be locked. "

Perhaps you might want to edit your comments to something less negative.

Calling out the price of a knife is rude and disrespectful to a seller. I think there's something about this in the forum rules?

If it's too rich for your blood, you can always ignore it and just move on like most folks do.:confused:

Will you knuckleheads please calm down.

1. as a general rule most posts to this thread should be simply buying or selling. This is because people are subscribed to this thread and too much unnecessary chatter harms the signal to noise ratio. It's like whispering in the theater, this particular thread is an area where silence is courteous. Wanton chatter and stupid bullshit is welcome over in the "random thought" thread unless it's negative stupid BS, which should go over in W&C so we can then use foul language at you.

2. a "want to buy" post here is fine, but shouldn't editorialize. Don't comment on other people's posts here like that. Thinly disguised negative commenting on people's sales violates BF rules.

Parting thought: If you're doing it right, knife collecting is supposed to be fun. Lets be courteous of others but not get too serious here. :thumbsup:

Looking for maroon or green field knife scales. PM me if you're keen to sell.

Also after a FK sheath.

Will you knuckleheads please calm down.

1. as a general rule most posts to this thread should be simply buying or selling. This is because people are subscribed to this thread and too much unnecessary chatter harms the signal to noise ratio. It's like whispering in the theater, this particular thread is an area where silence is courteous. Wanton chatter and stupid bullshit is welcome over in the "random thought" thread unless it's negative stupid BS, which should go over in W&C so we can then use foul language at you.

2. a "want to buy" post here is fine, but shouldn't editorialize. Don't comment on other people's posts here like that. Thinly disguised negative commenting on people's sales violates BF rules.

Parting thought: If you're doing it right, knife collecting is supposed to be fun. Lets be courteous of others but not get too serious here. :thumbsup:

Edited and duly noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back