Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, after years thinking this was never going to happen, my niece's boyfriend is finally going to make an honest woman of her in two months. He likes to cook. A lot. And he has lusted over my potato knife ever since I got it. And my niece likes it, too. She's my sister's kid and unfortunately her father is a world class POS so she's had a rough time . . . I've tried to do what I could.

ANYWAY, I need a potato knife by October 15 as part of my wedding gifts to them. Has to be in unused or only very slightly used condition. I must have this knife and I'm prepared to pay a significant premium to obtain it. So . . . take advantage of me! Use me; abuse me! :D No unreasonable offer will be refused. Ok, so that is a bit of semi-humorous hyperbole (I mean, I'm not going to pay $5000 for this knife), but hopefully you get the point.

Someone . . . please help a brother out here and make a healthy profit in the process. Please? Don't make me beg . . . but I guess it's already too late for that, huh? :oops:

Thanks for reading , , , and have a great weekend!

Just listed my HDFK on exchange
Just heads up :)

An HDFK for sale along with a few odds and ends down below.

HDFK was bought as a backup. I've come to the realization I will never exhaust the one I'm using unless I were to lose it. For that reason it's up for consideration so that someone else may experience the pleasure only owning a CPK can bring.
It's handled in green micarta on black liners. It's brand new unused and comes with its mashed cat sheath. Im asking $SOLD shipped CONUS via PayPal.

IMG_20180820_17652.jpg

I also have for sale a like new edc2 mashed cat taco kydex sheath in grey. Asking $SOLD shipped

A like new azwelke Field knife black taco sheath. Asking $SOLD shipped

And a patriot leather field knife sheath with dangler for $SOLD shipped. All prices are via PayPal

Please any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Onward to some pics!

IMG_20180820_28470.jpg
IMG_20180820_37554.jpg

Apologies for all the notification alerts for those that follow this thread. Thank you CPK and bladeforums!!

Last edited:
Custom Leather wet molded sheaths available for the EDC2. We build them right here in the USA from drum dyed veg tanned 6oz leather. Wet molded for a perfect fit and excellent retention. Will work with belts up to 1 1/2" wide. We make sheaths for most Busse knives and this is our first CPK knife sheath. We plan to make them for the other CPK knives as well.
Available in Black, Dark Brown and Tan for $49.95 with free shipping in the USA. All our Azula Gun Holsters products come with a no nonsense lifetime warranty. If any of our products ever fail we will replace it free of charge.
Please contact us at: AzulaGunHolsters@gmail.com

Lalw7fm.jpg

Y2MGXYv.jpg

4M5A7Nq.jpg

3 azwelke sheaths for the Behemoth Chopper available for immediate ship.

1- .093” tan taco $68
1- .125” black taco $88
1- .125” black pan $ $103
These all have front lanyard room
The .125 are a 1/4" thick, see pic of the sheath next to the spine.
Prices shipped in USA
Azwelke @aol.com for questions
Disclaimer :
Scratches on blade of Behemoth Chopper in pic are from previous sheath maker, not us.

First "I'll take it" here or via email gets it.

Custom colors available on azwelke.com

3 Carothers (1).jpg

3 Carothers (2).jpg

Thank you for looking,
Al & DeAnn

Looking for a HDFK for a buddy. Antique micarta preferred but really looking for any handle material. D3V steel.

I am at the beach, so no pics and I cannot ship until the Tuesday after Labor Day, but still feel like selling one or two for funding some truck parts. You guys shouldn't need many pics anyhow. Sale of these knives will only be to participating members of the CPK sub, so if I haven't "seen you round these parts before", these aren't for you.

New/Unused D3V FK with natural micarta scales and choice of black or OD green original sheath. $435 G&S shipped USPS Priority Insured.

New/Unused D3V HDFK with Terotuf scales and Mashed Cat Dangler. $SOLD G&S shipped USPS Priority Insured.

I may list up an LC and MC later, just depends on how much rum I drink on the beach this afternoon and how much horsepower I want to add to the truck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back