Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that, I'm not sure about. I think the protos had slightly different handle profiles than the recent releases. Maybe someone who is 100% sure can chime in. I do know they fit the most recent BC and MC releases in the last month or so.

These are SPF to you, of course pending whether they will fit your blade or not...
Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist , will these work on a Proto BC? *fingers crossed*

Edit: so I see that the Proto and regular models do not have interchangeable scales. Bummer for me, good for whomever has next on those scales.

Last edited:
For sale? Field Knife scales. Very rare black G10. Only $627.43 or best offer shipped in USA. PayPal OK. I would trade them straight across for a CPK humungous chopper thingy.
There seems to be some loose fibers on the end of one of the scales. I know almost nothing about G10. Is this normal? See pictures.

IMG_2478.jpg IMG_2480.jpg IMG_2484.jpg

New and unused D3V HDFK.

Have a few, just condensing a bit. Need a Light Chopper if anyone is inclined to make a trade but otherwise $435 $420 SOLD shipped USPS Priority.

Edit: Forgot to mention the Mashed Cat sheath is included.

Paypal or Square + 3.5%, Money Order or PP F&F with no fees.

HDFK.jpg

Last edited:
Must be 18 and know your local laws. Price includes PayPal fees and priority shipping, conus only. PM any questions and first "I'll take it" gets it. Thanks.

I am thinning the collection a bit. For sale today are two new, unused CPK EDC2 in Delta 3V. Each comes with a vertical kydex.

Maroon linen micarta (currently discontinued and unavailable) $Sold

Natural canvas micarta $Sold

nK0Gq8.jpg

HuR1J3.jpg

mSWUq8.jpg

CiDOVN.jpg

fPbxwB.jpg

L3fGD7.jpg

Last edited:
Price includes pp fees and usps priority shipping to US. International ok if buyer covers difference in shipping costs and takes full responsibility once it leaves my possession. First I'll take it gets it.

Edc2 with edgecut antique micarta. Unused condition. Comes with stock vertical kydex sheath.

$old

IMG_20180911_175746.jpg IMG_20180911_175728.jpg

Last edited:
New and unused D3V HDFK.

Have a few, just condensing a bit. Need a Light Chopper if anyone is inclined to make a trade but otherwise $435 $420 shipped USPS Priority.

Edit: Forgot to mention the Mashed Cat sheath is included.

Paypal or Square + 3.5%, Money Order or PP F&F with no fees.

View attachment 980852

Price dropped to $420 SOLD shipped

Last edited:
CPK HDFK custom molded LEATHER SHEATH for sale. Wet molded from 6oz drum dyed veg tanned leather for a perfect fit and excellent retention. The sheath weighs 2.2 ounces and has a belt loop for belts up to 1.5" wide. Made right here in the USA with a lifetime no nonsense warranty. If your sheath ever fails we will replace it free of charge.
$49.95 with free shipping in the USA. Please sent us an e-mail to: AzulaGunHolsters@gmail.com
Will be custom built when you place the order and takes about 2 weeks.

CVHPnWF.jpg

zcAkWWf.jpg

OMSOHNR.jpg

Also tried out an Antique Tan Finish
1Tp9O0X.jpg

H4H3oEO.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back