Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll take the scales please @ Allmy Digits

Scales OD with black liners (no hardware) .. $60

I'll give you refined CPK regulars the first shot at these...after that, it's OPEN SEASON >>> with price hikes for the smelly HOGS on the general Exchange! ;):p BTW, I'll be posting up some Busse over there later, mosey on by and check em out!

FOR SALE:

BACK ON THE MARKET!

PLEASE do not post comments or questions here,
PM or email me for those type of things, THANK YOU!!!
:)

1. Heavy Duty Field Knife pick 'em...
*the knife formerly known as NASK
*unused, just fondled and handles removed
*D3V
*Mashed Cat pancake with perfect <IMHO> retention
*Buffed Black -OR- Olive Drab Micarta handles with one set of hardware...I'll mount em before shipping.
PRICE: SOLD $400 <all in, PayPal Goods & Services, no surprise fees>

2. Behemoth Chopper ...
*INFI! :eek: GOTCHA!!! >>>> it's D3V also :p
*no use, only fondling....has kydex rash
*Mashed Cat pancake with extra secure retention, too secure <IMHO>.
*Terotuf handles
PRICE: SOLD $400 <all in, PayPal Goods & Services, no surprise fees>

PAYMENT: PayPal G&S, or USPS MO's

SHIPPING: Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation to your PP addy in the 50 U S of A...no PO boxes & no NYC shipping please! International brothers, PM me, we can work something out.... maybe!

TERMS: Please post an "I'll take it" here in the thread with a follow up PM or email. I reserve the right to end the sale at any time for any reason. I likewise reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose to. No returns, No refunds, No exchanges...so be sure to ask any questions NOW! By purchasing this knife you agree that you are lawfully able to purchase, accept delivery, & use such a knife in accordance with all laws of your jurisdiction.

PICS:

ZXWnGIK.jpg

ZthJBUe.jpg

EPQAyL4.jpg

D66Umo9.jpg

iL1GH4V.jpg

Last edited:
CPK FK custom molded LEATHER SHEATH for sale. Wet molded from 6oz drum dyed veg tanned leather for a perfect fit and excellent retention. The sheath weighs 1.8 ounces and has a belt loop for belts up to 1.5" wide. Made right here in the USA with a lifetime no nonsense warranty. If your sheath ever fails we will replace it free of charge.
$49.95 with free shipping in the USA. Please send us an e-mail to: AzulaGunHolsters@gmail.com
Will be custom built when you place the order and takes about 2 weeks.

R65Loto.jpg

HOEClze.jpg

vKPJlVY.jpg

CPK FK custom molded LEATHER SHEATH for sale. Wet molded from 6oz drum dyed veg tanned leather for a perfect fit and excellent retention. The sheath weighs 1.8 ounces and has a belt loop for belts up to 1.5" wide. Made right here in the USA with a lifetime no nonsense warranty. If your sheath ever fails we will replace it free of charge.
$49.95 with free shipping in the USA. Please send us an e-mail to: AzulaGunHolsters@gmail.com
Will be custom built when you place the order and takes about 2 weeks.

R65Loto.jpg

HOEClze.jpg

vKPJlVY.jpg

Can you post a photo of the welt?

Looking for OD G10 FK scales or the OD/black G10 FK scales as well as a factory kydex, preferably in tan for the FK. If you've got any of these items, hit me up!

If anyone has an extra EDC1, I’m looking for another. I have two. It’s not enough.

Found a sheath. Thank you, dtmbinb.

Thanks, gents.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back