Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
New condition HDFK D3V with 3 color rag micarta, Mashed Cat dangler sheath. I purchased recently from post #2226.

Neither knife nor sheath show any signs of wear or use but the one middle screw shows some finish loss. I really like the design and quality but the knife turns out to be sized as a 'tweener for me. I scored a UFK yesterday and this in more in my usage wheelhouse as far as size/weight. I decided to let this one go. Same price I paid 425.00 delivered US. PayPal G&S.**** SOLD****
Thanks,
Bill
6wooPUQ.jpg

v2ESAR5.jpg

Y49UL0l.jpg

UZJOhwu.jpg

HyFid3u.jpg

Last edited:
I scored an EDC3 with black linen and ti screws a few weeks ago. The knife is wonderful, but I'm needing something a little larger for field craft. If anyone wants to trade a UFK/FK2 for the EDC3, I would be interested. I prefer a folder with this blade size, as I'm much more inclined to carry it. The EDC is new and unused, and wickedly sharp. Includes a horizontal kydex sheath. If I can't find a trade, I'm sure I'll put this to good use as well.

Sorry, but unless you have a paid membership (gold or higher), Bladeforums rules dictate that you are not allowed to advertise anything for sale or trade anywhere on the entire forum, including this subforum, so you need to remove your text.

Quote from the thread opener by Nathan: "Any membership level is adequate to buy, but only gold and above can sell or start a post. If you're conducting a trade with a registered user I suggest you wait to receive your item before shipping."

"The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them."

Last edited:
Sorry, but unless you have a paid membership (gold or higher), Bladeforums rules dictate that you are not allowed to advertise anything for sale or trade anywhere on the entire forum, including this subforum, so you need to remove your text.

Quote from the thread opener by Nathan: "Any membership level is adequate to buy, but only gold and above can sell or start a post. If you're conducting a trade with a registered user I suggest you wait to receive your item before shipping."

"The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them."
Edited: Never mind. I had my rules mixed up. He can trade as a basic member.

Edited: Never mind. I had my rules mixed up. He can trade as a basic member.

Actually, you are dead RIGHT, lol. Per the rules:

"BASIC MEMBERS - Basic members are not allowed to post items for sale. You may post items for Trade in the Wanted To Trade Forums, or post requests for items to purchase in the Wanted To Buy Forums. "

Many of us here try to monitor this section, and often fall back to the point about when one rule differs, the harder rule takes precedent. That can become a mindset, but I think I was thinking registered when I should have been thinking basic. And of course, the rules apply not only to the Exchange, but to this subforum as well. As they say, "..it happens!"

I've sent a pm to the member explaining the error and referring to this post

Hi guys. Looking to buy Unbuffed BCM and Black G10 scales for the HDFK. thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back