Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brand new UFK in natural micarta. Intended to be a gift but said recipient prefers my OG FK and I've let him keep that instead. I don't need 2 of these so.... Happy Friday. Here's your chance at one. $sold shipped CONUS. Fees and priority shipping are included.
00000IMG_00000_BURST20190222145335946_COVER-2005x1324.jpg

I'm really really looking forward to my Utility fighter pre-order! I was lucky enough to score this one in a friday sale before I learned of it. As a result this beauty is up for grabs as well. Unbuffed black micarta handles. If anyone is willing to trade for one in AEB-L I'm up to it. Asking $sold shipped CONUS. Fees and priority shipping included.
00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20181219211615051_COVER-1040x2011.jpg

Please any questions don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
both SOLD - thanks everyone!

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/carothers-performance-knives-hdfk-and-edc3.1652732/

ZWPy6ix.jpg

Last edited:
With the Recent Pre-order of the UF, I have decided to let this one go! Brushed Satin Finish (Double Edge-Dagger Grind), with 3V Steel (Not D3V) and Black G10 Handles! Has a very small imperfection that I have attempted to identify! Bought this as New and Unused here on the Forum, I have not used it!
Brown Kydex Sheath Included
$SOLD Delivered via PP Goods and Services with Signature Confirmation!
U.S. SHIPPING ONLY!!! Not Interested in Trades
Will Ship on Monday April 1st
Thanks for looking
49eXqlg.jpg

5F9XpDy.jpg

ZLSN6aL.jpg

Last edited:
With the Recent Pre-order of the UF, I have decided to let this one go! Brushed Satin Finish (Double Edge-Dagger Grind), with 3V Steel (Not D3V) and Black G10 Handles! Has a very small imperfection that I have attempted to identify! Bought this as New and Unused here on the Forum, I have not used it!
Brown Kydex Sheath Included
$SOLD Delivered via PP Goods and Services with Signature Confirmation!
U.S. SHIPPING ONLY!!! Not Interested in Trades
Will Ship on Monday April 1st
Thanks for looking
49eXqlg.jpg

5F9XpDy.jpg

ZLSN6aL.jpg
That is a beautiful knife, I'm pretty sure this was the knife I saw before that made up my mind to get the double edged dagger grind on my pre-order . Congrats Betzner.

Last edited:
WTT: My Utility Fighter for your dagger...

My Vest pocket Bowie lust has cooled, on to stabbier wants;)

Not really sure what I'm looking for, I'm definitely liking the Spartan V-14 dagger or maybe a Hinderer Maximus. I prefer OD green, ivory micarta, and desert ironwood handles.

Send me a PM if you've got something you think I'd be interested in. It doesn't have to be pristine, light users welcome:) Members with low feedback will need to ship first.

Here is the UF in the only actual use it has seen:

img_20190114_090206-jpg.1054123
img_20190114_092812-jpg.1054124

Other than this it has been hanging on the wall, comes with Mashed Cat sheath as supplied byCPK.

~Chip

Hdfk - terotuff, teklok, unused.
Edc2 - terotuff' vertical, unused.

$spf shipped for both, not interesred in separating at this time. Payment by paypal preferred.

Tried to upload pics but they're too large. Will happily email or take smaller photos tonight.

Had the chance to some woods work this past weekend and realized ill never wear out an hdfk, so im letting go of some of my excess inventory. This will be my first sale on this forum, so im trying to make it a good one! Feel free to pm any questions.
Regards
Joe

Last edited:
Thanks to an extremely gracious gesture by @fonedork , my medium chopper prayers were answered!
That being said, need to recoup some funds.

DAAMN that was fast! SOLD to Mr. Quick Draw McGraw himself! @MVAB41078
Guess I should have listed it higher haha

Letting go of my UFK. It has both ghost black AND terotuf scales and is factory fresh. Id like to sell as a package. SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back