Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a unused ZT 0562CF in 20CV that I would trade. It's not m390, but darn close. And the Hinderer design is unmistakable. It's too nice a blade for me to use. I could throw a few bucks on top if needs be. Let me know if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
This issue was previously addressed and a Basic membership is all that is required to trade, from what was then understood.

"BASIC MEMBERS - Basic members are not allowed to post items for sale. You may post items for Trade in the Wanted To Trade Forums, or post requests for items to purchase in the Wanted To Buy Forums."

Thanks for the clarification below......

Last edited:
These are the requirements to sell or trade in this thread:

Any membership level is adequate to buy, but only gold and above can sell or start a post. If you're conducting a trade with a registered user I suggest you wait to receive your item before shipping.

I reserve the right to delete or modify items as I see necessary. For example if you post your authentic Conan the Barbarian collectors edition sword for sale (not a CPK related posting) I will edit your post to be about your My Little Pony collection and then I will mock you. Also, don't post links to outside sites such as ebay.

Anything you post must be yours, in your possession, and except for services such as a custom sheath etc. it needs to be finished and ready to go. Custom work that is not ready to ship needs to be accompanied with an accurate lead time.

You can re-post items, but you must wait two weeks.

Lets please be courteous to each other and take care to package items appropriately so they're received safely, try to describe all defects accurately, and minimize delays in shipping. Hold onto the money (don't spend it) for a reasonable amount of time so you're able to issue a refund if there is a problem.

So in addition to all of the rules required by Bladeforums I also require a gold level membership to create a post of any kind including a trade. My intention here is to limit any offering to gold level paid memberships and above. That's gold, platinum, dealer, maker and pirate. These are the requirements to post an item here. There are no requirements to offer to buy an item or offer something as trade for an item that has been posted. This means that a basic member or registered user can participate in a sale or trade here, but they are not able to post an item. I'm sorry for any confusion or inconvenience.

Good. When this came up before, we all thought the gold rule was THE rule. Then there was discussion about this one section, shown in the prior post before yours. At least we now have it direct from the horse's mouth now.

And I am not in any way suggesting any comparison with other horsie parts, lol.:D

WTS: A set of Ghost Blue scales for the FK2. I bought these with the idea they may replace my burlap scales, but I love the burlap scales too much. These are brand new, as I didn't even put them on. They are exactly as I received them from the CPK crew. $$Sold Thanks @MVAB41078 which is exactly what I paid for them (I'll eat the fees and shipping)
Shoot me a PM or email (dswease at yahoo dot com) with any questions. Thanks
Z0C114m.jpg

Last edited:
Good afternoon, all.

Unfortunately, I was on vacation in the woods over the last several days and was unable to take part in the FK2 sale. One of the cool things about that outdoor outing was that I was able to handle someone else's FK2 and it solidified my desire for one.

If anyone is looking to move their FK2 from a recent sale, I am most definitely interested. I am not picky on scales at this point but if I were to have a preference, I would choose black to match my HDFK.

Thanks, guys.

These are the requirements to sell or trade in this thread:

So in addition to all of the rules required by Bladeforums I also require a gold level membership to create a post of any kind including a trade. My intention here is to limit any offering to gold level paid memberships and above. That's gold, platinum, dealer, maker and pirate. These are the requirements to post an item here. There are no requirements to offer to buy an item or offer something as trade for an item that has been posted. This means that a basic member or registered user can participate in a sale or trade here, but they are not able to post an item. I'm sorry for any confusion or inconvenience.

Thread title is a bit misleading, consider updating 'open to everybody'

Thread title is a bit misleading, consider updating 'open to everybody'

That's (one of) the problem(s) with people these days, they only read titles :(..

From the first post in this thread:

"By request I'm creating this thread here so folks can buy, sell and trade CPK knives and gear, including sheaths (yours or mine), scales (yours or mine), fancy screws etc, and also pimping and sharpening services. This thread falls outside of normal BF sales threads so normal feedback isn't available. I'm limited in my time and ability to moderate this thread so if folks start running into trouble here I'll close it.

Any membership level is adequate to buy, but only gold and above can sell or start a post. If you're conducting a trade with a registered user I suggest you wait to receive your item before shipping."

EtA: The title is correct, the thread itself is OPEN TO EVERYBODY, as everyone can participate... Now, you have to read the first post to see WHAT THE RULES ARE.

That's (one of) the problem(s) with people these days, they only read titles :(..

Sure, then why even have 'open to everyone' in the thread title when its going to be restricted in the post.
Plenty of room for a little more clarity or just removing the confusion to begin with.
Isn't buying already open to everyone?

Why not take this dialogue to another thread, rather than this one, considering that:

"Can we please minimize chit chat in this particular thread. There are people subscribed to it who get a notification every time someone posts. When it isn't an item for sale it screws up the "signal to noise" ratio. Thanks."

^^^ ETA: Snap!

CataD thank you for moving this to the Random Thoughts. I get alerted on this thread like many do which becomes an annoyance when chit-chats, random questions and gratuitous self-congratulatory and back patting that goes on in the event of the euphoria which sets in after scoring a CPK!

With advance apologies it seems that this very first paragraph from Nathan's OP is needed to be reminded every so often in this thread!

Can we please minimize chit chat in this particular thread. There are people subscribed to it who get a notification every time someone posts. When it isn't an item for sale it screws up the "signal to noise" ratio. Thanks.

A5x6QIG.jpg

So one of my HDFK’s became “misplaced” we’ll say, so I pick up another on off the exchange. Well low and behold I was able to “reacquire” the original one so this one is up for sale. D3V with TeroTuf scales, still in new, unused condition with dangler sheath.
$SOLD$

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back