Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Hey guys, looking for a little help. Recently traded around on a few things and find myself without an HDFK these days. I'd like to rectify that.

My offer is for the CRK inkosi insingo with black micarta inlays in this post, as trade...

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...lade-black-micarta-inlay-4-25-18-dob.1661687/

Looking for black, buffed micarta, HDFK in d3v (not interested in the D2 so much).

Help a brother out? Thanks guys.

The rules are kinda limiting the postings to CPK knives, if the following part of the rules by Nathan is any indication:

"I reserve the right to delete or modify items as I see necessary. For example if you post your authentic Conan the Barbarian collectors edition sword for sale (not a CPK related posting) I will edit your post to be about your My Little Pony collection and then I will mock you. Also, don't post links to outside sites such as ebay."

Since the link in post #2566 goes to other knives also, maybe Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist would like to clarify for future reference, as to acceptability. Inquiring minds would like to know, etc:)

EDIT: Thanks for the clarification below in #2571, Nathan:)

Last edited:
I have two EDC2 for sale. I don't know which runs they are from. I'll list them as lightly used though they are both hair popping they may show slight less than mint.

Natural is $250 TYD with verticle and horizontal dozier sheaths. Note this one has ground rather than stone washed bevel.
20190514_210652~2.jpg
20190514_210700~2.jpg

Black and green (linen?) Is $sold TYD with what appears to be mashed cat (unmarked) and a leather ranger sheath.

20190514_210749~2.jpg 20190514_210758~2.jpg 20190514_210809~2.jpg 20190514_210817~2.jpg

Last edited:
The rules are kinda limiting the postings to CPK knives, if the following part of the rules by Nathan is any indication:

"I reserve the right to delete or modify items as I see necessary. For example if you post your authentic Conan the Barbarian collectors edition sword for sale (not a CPK related posting) I will edit your post to be about your My Little Pony collection and then I will mock you. Also, don't post links to outside sites such as ebay."

Since the link in post #2566 goes to other knives also, maybe Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist would like to clarify for future reference, as to acceptability. Inquiring minds would like to know, etc:)

I would prefer folks posting knives here stick to CPK here. But if somebody posts a multiple knife offering and they're not all CPK, that's still cool. If there is a posting somewhere else on the forum and it includes a CPK and they want to link it, that's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back