Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
All,

I have the following sheath for the UFK (aka FK2) ready to ship. I put it together as a demo sheath for my table at Blade Show, the model is my Vertical Scout. The design is based on my regular Scout sheath but a vertical loop is added to make it vertical carry only. This is a deluxe model with grey shark skin straps and fully stitched perimeters on the straps and belt loop.The thread is silver on the sheath body and belt loop, black on the straps. If you prefer something other than the stars I have a stainless fastener that's more plain I can swap it out for but similar in diameter.

The price is $135 (SOLD!)shipped Priority, payment via Paypal or Square.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_1989.jpg

IMG_2037.jpg

Last edited:
I have this set of scales for the FK2 available. These are zebrawood, professionally stabilized by K&G. They are mounted with 1/16" natural micarta liners. I make these to match the original thickness and contours so they match the original kydex sheath. I fit these on my knife and verified the snap into the sheath is the same as the OEM scales.

I make these by hand, not with a CNC. There will be, therefore, small variances between them and the OEM scales. But we are talking in the thousandths of an inch.

These are finished with *several* coats of Tru Oil. Then they are buffed to a satin sheen, and finally finished with a couple coats of hand rubbed wax. They have a nice lustre but are not glossy. This finish is easy to maintain down the road with some wax now and then.

$OLD

20190623_063550~01~01.jpg

Last edited:
I have a Medium Chopper D3V Prototype from the few made in .190-.200 thickness.The blade is acid etched w/ Ebonite handles.It has been used but I have not needed to touch-up..very very sharp.I am asking $475 shipped CONUS.Sorry,no trades “unless,you have a Light Chopper”

Price lowered
Thanks,John

05B494D3-D1C5-4545-B037-0FA8F0B81FA8.jpeg A1981EF0-9167-43C9-9B5D-E390BB4FBF3A.jpeg 7F6CD0C4-30CB-44CA-9B6D-51ED05927E35.jpeg 6E6E7C6A-5E7D-4E23-AE14-28DEB04DF17A.jpeg
I hate to do this, but I’m sure someone will appreciate this more than myself.

Carothers 6” Utility Fighter
CPM 3V in Nathan’s excellent custom heat treatment (as of May 2014 when purchased).

David Brown sheath with TEK-LOK.
Stonewashed blade.
Brown Micarta diamond quilt scales.

Blade is as-new.

$SOLD shipped CONUS
VENMO- that’s all.
No trades please. PM with questions.

Last edited:
Just curious, since I think I remember it being said that the Exchange rules apply in this thread...posting a knife in two categories isn't allowed (unless there are at least two weeks between the postings); so is it acceptable to post here AND the Exchange? If not, what about the watcher's practice of posting links to ads on the Exchange?

My understanding:
Technically, you can’t have two separate “for sale” posts. A link to sales post is fine. You are allowed to have a sales post and link to it in your “sig”. There is nothing in the rules stating specifically that an OP of a sales thread, or anybody else, is not allowed to link to a sales thread.
I think it helps to understand why the rule was implemented. Back in the day, if you had a “for sale” thread, it would show up at the top of page one in the exchange when posted. With no responses to the thread it would quickly fall to the back pages. To get it back to page one the OP would post “bump” (or anything else) and it would get “bumped” back to page one. People were endlessly “bumping” their own sales thread to keep them on page one in the exchange. To end this practice they changed the software and rules. Posts in a “for sale” thread no longer caused it to be “bumped” to page one of the exchange. The response was for people to post a “for sale” thread, if there were no responses after a few days they would post a new “for sale” thread for the same knife to get their sale back to page one. This caused a rule change - you have to wait two weeks before reposting the same knife.
The above post is technically a violation of the rules. However, my feeling is that there is no real problem because the above post is an exact copy of the post in the exchange and they were posted at the same time. IMO this does not violate the “spirit of the law” but is a violation of the “letter of the law”. A link would have been fine.
My opinion means nothing.

Last edited:
Posting the same sale post in two different areas might be a problem.
It would be a violation Nathan, from the Exchange rules.

You must wait 14 days (2 week rule) to relist an item for the second time. Once you list an item for sale, that item cannot appear for a second time in a sales thread until 2 weeks have passed from the date of the original thread. Any changes made to your existing sales thread (withdrawing, editing price, etc.) must be made to that thread, don't start new threads with the same items. Use a calendar if you need to. You can link your sales threads to your signature space, but don't make it a giant billboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back