Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
UF in AEB-L with Mashed Black Cat pancake and buffed Maroon Micarta handles, unused, only fondled, blade faces clear of scratches, edge pristine, a couple of the Torx heads have begun to shed their black paint....SOLD $495 <all in, PayPal G&S, USPS Priority Mail w/Sig. Confirm included>
tV5KfFm.jpg

kTsSkW0.jpg

Nc0bBlE.jpg

6hTwbfh.jpg

ZthLmTP.jpg

Last edited:
Ok I'm going to give this one last shot ... and hope hope hope ... I can find a set ... it will give me the full matched set ...

I am wanting to buy/trade for or somehow get a set of burlap micarta scales for an EDC2 ... (preferably unbuffed burlap but buffed burlap would work if that's the closest I can get)

I am willing to make it worth while for anyone that has a set they would be willing to part with ...

from paying a bit of a premium ... above the normal value ... or possible even trading a knife ... something nice but not ridiculously more expensive than the scales ... but am willing to try to work out a deal somehow ... even if it's a bit lopsided ...

have some base model Spydercos BNIB unused ... maybe a couple ZT's also unused ... and maybe some other options depending on your wants or likes ... if you have this elusive set of burlap scales to complete that set of CPKs ...

so if you have a set and are at all willing to part with them please contact me and I will do my best to make it worth while for you.

Thanks - JJ

Up for Sale......price includes shipping/insurance to CONUS and PP fees. No trades please.

CPK Medium Chopper-Brand new, never used, (blade has some kydex scratches visible in 2nd picture near the choil.) Black linen scales with Titanium Fasteners. $500 sold!

IMG_2800.jpg IMG_2801.jpg

CPK Field Knife 2 aka Utility Field Knife-Brand new, never used. Black linen with Titanium Fasteners. $340 SOLD and shipped.

IMG_2798.jpg IMG_2799.jpg IMG_2802.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back