Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPK behemoth chopper, terotuff scales, delta 3v steel, and sheath (mashed cat) that came out of the pre-order on the knives.

I put a convex edge on it using shapton stones down to 4000 grit and polished the edge with 4000 wet/dry. It’s a tank, and a sharp tank.

I love the knife. Works well for battoning and such. As for chopping? Well it’s pretty much what you’d expect. Amazing. But as of late, it’s just been hacking chickens apart in the kitchen and that makes for a pricey chicken hacker

(On hold) shipped in the US and will drop the price periodically until it either sells, or I decide to keep hacking chickens.

Happy to answer questions.

I do need a benelli 20 gauge for the daughter (either M1 or M2) and also a lefty 1416 Threaded barrel ANSCHÜTZ if anyone has either laying around and wants to work on a trade.

Thanks.

Pics upon request.

Last edited:
Sold my UF, and have this beautiful Paul Long sheath for one left. My loss is you gain. This sheath has never been carried. These are 175.00 from Mr Long. Asking SOLD in the US OBRO. Feel free to request further pics (through PM) if needed.

nEI9XM9.jpg

YxBSNwe.jpg

8cf7zi7.jpg

6NV24kL.jpg

R0nAWlk.jpg

Last edited:
BC above... On hold

Don’t underestimate the profound chicken-quartering experience you could be having. Cheaper than therapy, equally as satisfying and more delicious.

Update: also proved capable of cleaving deer knees and shanks, along with ribs along the spine last night. With only a slightly rolled edge in one place as a consequence....

So capable in fact, gotta put it back on duty for the remainder of the hunting season.

Last edited:
WTB:

Set of BUFFED Olive Drab Green HDFK scales. Willing to work a deal for my edge cut antiques (they are sweet but I like the greens better). Will buy outright or trade your greens +cash for my antiques. They are a lighter colour/please PM for details.

Thanks
Andy

Would be interested in the ECAM scales if you don't end up trading them

Package Deal For Sale:
+
Unused UFK/FK2 in Tero-Tuf with a spare set of Burlap scales and the original Mashed Cat kydex sheath with Tek-Lok. This package also includes a new Chad Pirtle R/H sheath with dark gray sharkskin overlay. Chad makes one of the nicest sheaths you will ever own.

Package Price: $Sold to Corey w

I am not looking to split up this package to sell piecemeal. The only trade I would consider is an D3V HDFK in similar condition.

The listed prices includes Paypal Goods & Services fees and domestic USPS Priority shipping with Signature Required tracking.

First unconditional "I'll take it" response posted in this thread or sent through forum DM has priority to buy. I expect payment within 24 hours of sending you my Paypal info.

Buyer must be of legal age and is responsible to know and follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and guidelines.

Thanks for looking!

Phil

Last edited:
Package Deal For Sale:
+
Unused UFK/FK2 in Tero-Tuf with a spare set of Burlap scales and the original Mashed Cat kydex sheath with Tek-Lok. This package also includes a new Chad Pirtle R/H sheath with dark gray sharkskin overlay. Chad makes one of the nicest sheaths you will ever own.

Package Price: $500

I am not looking to split up this package to sell piecemeal. The only trade I would consider is an D3V HDFK in similar condition.

The listed prices includes Paypal Goods & Services fees and domestic USPS Priority shipping with Signature Required tracking.

First unconditional "I'll take it" response posted in this thread or sent through forum DM has priority to buy. I expect payment within 24 hours of sending you my Paypal info.

Buyer must be of legal age and is responsible to know and follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and guidelines.

Thanks for looking!

Phil

Package Deal For Sale:
+

Thanks for looking!

Phil

Pm sent

Package Deal For Sale:
+

Thanks for looking!

Phil

I'll take it !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back