Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the inquiry above about clearing blackberry vines, if doing it by hand, a brush hook works well. It is a machete type thinner blade with a long handle to avoid the thorns. Wear heavy leather padded gloves that protect the wrist. A tractor with a shredder really works well and the school district maintenace staff should have one.
Good luck.

Brush hook examples, stores with good quality hand tools should have them locally. In the PNW, logging supply vendors may be a good place to buy one.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00RA1DFS6/ref=psdcmw_554566_t2_B0060QKZOY

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00RA1DFS6/ref=psdcmw_554566_t2_B0060QKZOY

https://www.amazon.com/Forgecraft-U...QE157C70WVQ&psc=1&refRID=BDD4841HEWMQBBDDZDXT

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01C57F5UU/ref=psdcmw_554566_t1_B0060QKZOY

https://www.amazon.com/Truper-31762...ds=brush+hook&qid=1569798978&s=gateway&sr=8-2

Last edited:
Up for Sale......price includes shipping/insurance to CONUS and PP fees. No trades please.

CPK Medium Chopper-Brand new, never used, (blade has some kydex scratches visible in 2nd picture near the choil.) Black linen scales with Titanium Fasteners. $500 still available!

View attachment 1187602 View attachment 1187603

CPK Field Knife 2 aka Utility Field Knife-Brand new, never used. Black linen with Titanium Fasteners. $340 SOLD and shipped.

View attachment 1187600 View attachment 1187601 View attachment 1187604

Thanks for looking!!!

withdrawn

Last edited:
[Traded]

I have a trade offer. (Bowie haters close your eyes and plug your ears for a minute. ;))

Thought I would offer this here as CPKs are my only real trade interest. I picked up this Phillip Patton bowie this year to actually try as a large carry piece. With micarta and a stainless guard, it is well suited for carry, or just use for that matter. If you're like me and just curious to try a nice bowie, here's your chance.

I consider Phillip to be the CPK of the custom world. His work is as flawless as I've encountered, and the bang for the buck value reminds me of what you get in Nathan's work. This thing is really superb. I put one small scratch on the blade thwacking a couple of small limbs when I first received it. I'll provide detail pics of that if anyone is serious.

Specs:
Steel: W2, forged. 600 grit handrubbed finish. The clip is sharp.
Hardness: 60 RC
Blade length: 10-3/16"
Total length: 15-1/4"
Blade thickness: a bit over 5/16" at the guard
Handle material: Old natural canvas micarta.
Fittings: Stainless guard and pin.

Trade (or trade + cash) interests would be CPK EDC in 4V or D2, Elmax UFs, and of course Shivs (on the off chance those would ever be moved). I'm not a big chopper fan, but I would consider either a Behemoth or LC. OK, maybe an HDMC too. If you have a feel for the blades I like from our interaction here, feel free to offer up something I didn't mention, CPK or not. Might even consider another Patton.

Please PM with interest/offers. Thanks

Y2OF2YC.jpg

D4IEQqe.jpg

SZ56AuV.jpg

AP3kSqC.jpg

Better pics in the sales thread here:

https://bladeforums.com/threads/big-clip-point-bowie.1655478/#post-18937671

Last edited:
I’ll take an EDC2 as well. Getting less picky about the handles. Seems I have a friend who needs to be convinced on Carothers.

Josh, your membership has expired so I couldn't send you a heads PM. I apologize to the rest if I'm polluting this thread but here's a PSA:

There's an EDC2 on that Big Auction Site for which I will not be posting links. It has AECM and comes with a leather sheath too (Azula's which Nathan had offered with his limited run DIW handled EDC2s). The seller claims that it was bought on the Exchange here from someone who had multiples. IMHO, both the knife and the listing are legit (please do your own due diligence and don't shoot the messenger if something goes wrong!) and the price is below what you'd pay for one in here these days. The bad news is that there's a bid on that already and it is not a Buy-it-Now format listing

Pirate membership! Sending you a PM.

Last edited:
Needed Proxy for the Friday DEF sale (will be up in Northwoods without wifi connection). Also, looking to buy UF's Shiv (I know good luck) or anything EDC. Thought I woke up the proud owner of a CPK BC but apparently it had already sold on a different website. Bummer I really wanted to chop some sheeat up this week.

I bought this beautiful Pirtlemade sheath a month or so ago from another member here on the sub forum. It is top grade English bridle leather w/ Elephant overlay, right side carry. It is a perfect fit for my Utility Fighter, but I actually bought her for my (at the time) double edge fighter that just arrived. Unfortunately it is a bit tight for the DEF so I will see if someone would like to buy this work of art by Chad. I'm selling this for less than I paid and will include priority USPS shipping and the PayPal fee. *SOLD* gets it to your hands. Pm or email me at ***** Thanks !View attachment 1201877 View attachment 1201878 View attachment 1201879
Goddamnit @pirtlemade!

Hi all! I’d like to offer my Hinderer XM-18 3” Sheepsfoot up for trade towards a CPK EDC series piece. This knife has perfect action and is without a single cosmetic flaw. Features the Tri-way pivot & has never been disassembled. Steel is cpm-20cv. Stunningly perfect detent. Probably the stiffest possible without being a pain in the finger. The only reason I’m selling is that it is a tad small for my XL hands. I’ve carried it a couple of times and it has seen minimal use such as opening a package or two but again it is like new. I’ll touch up the edge if the buyer would like but I’ll wait until I make a transaction. But it’s still very sharp. Let me know if you would like more pics or details. Thanks for the look!

For sale are OD Green Unpolished Scales for a CPK EDC #1. I offer these scales at $40 Shipped or best offer. They are in like new condition I would say. If you are interested I will text or email you a photo because I'm a little lazy to upload this morning =p

For sale are OD Green Unpolished Scales for a CPK EDC #1. I offer these scales at $40 Shipped or best offer. They are in like new condition I would say. If you are interested I will text or email you a photo because I'm a little lazy to upload this morning

PM sent

Hey y'all :)

I am looking for handle scales for the following in this exact order before I bother and badger our own NinJo who's already swamped with orders and preorders!

In the order of priority:

A- FOUND Light Chopper aka CPK-LC (2017 batch) >>> I know that these are becoming like unicorn saddle but preference is in Micarta, be it Blk / Brwn whether buffed / unbuffed ... New & unused

B- Proto Medium Chopper aka CPK-MC from 2018 (2018 batch protos were before the pre-orders which) >>> same scales as above is my preference

C- FOUND Heavy Duty Medium Chopper aka HDMC aka production HC (2019 preorder production batch) >>> again same as above

Since beggars cant be choosers, I may consider the higher $ scales but not AECM!

Objective: I have extra sets of all the above but I can not bring myself to parting with AECM handle scales. Once I obtain the less expen$ive scales, I will offer all A, B & C up for sale with more basic handles. Alternatively if you already own the handles and want to make a deal with me on any of the above, drop me a PM and I will be open to taking to consider selling any and all without their AECM scales! My preference would still be buying the scales which I am looking for and then offering the complete albeit cheaper set ups for sale at a later date :)

Thanks, Mat...

ETA-1: thank you Briandt3 Briandt3 and much appreciated brudah :) Fund$ sent.

I'm still keeping the WTB request open since B & C are kinda interchangeable so please hit me up if you have spare scales for the LC and MC or HDMC :)

ETA-2: with many thanks to @Grenock , looks like Marc (yup he's alive) may be able to help me out with the LC scales :thumbsup: :thumbsup: so in the hunt for the proto-MC scales.

Last edited:
Hey y'all :)

I am looking for handle scales for the following in this exact order before I bother and badger our own NinJo who's already swamped with orders and preorders!

In the order of priority:

A- Light Chopper aka CPK-LC (2017 batch) >>> I know that these are becoming like unicorn saddle but preference is in Micarta, be it Blk / Brwn whether buffed / unbuffed ... New & unused

B- Proto Medium Chopper aka CPK-MC from 2018 (2018 batch protos were before the pre-orders which) >>> same scales as above is my preference

C- Heavy Duty Medium Chopper aka HDMC aka production HC (2019 preorder production batch) >>> again same as above

Since beggars cant be choosers, I may consider the higher $ scales but not AECM!

Objective: I have extra sets of all the above but I can not bring myself to parting with AECM handle scales. Once I obtain the less expen$ive scales, I will offer all A, B & C up for sale with more basic handles. Alternatively if you already own the handles and want to make a deal with me on any of the above, drop me a PM and I will be open to taking to consider selling any and all without their AECM scales! My preference would still be buying the scales which I am looking for and then offering the complete albeit cheaper set ups for sale at a later date :)

Thanks, Mat...
Mat, I sent you a PM

Looking for a set of Terotuf scales for a Light Chopper (or Prototype Heavy Chopper if you have those.) Will buy outright, or we could swap for the buffed Natural Micarta scales I have. Please PM if available. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back