Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
A reminder to recent posters that this thread is not for commenting, but for buying, selling and trading only, as specified by the useless lout:

Can we please minimize chit chat in this particular thread. There are people subscribed to it who get a notification every time someone posts. When it isn't an item for sale it screws up the "signal to noise" ratio. Thanks.

I am the Original Owner of the Behemoth

New and Unused CPK Behemoth Chopper with Edge-Cut Antique Micarta scales

and Ti Fasteners. Includes a Mashed Cat Kydex (Drop Loop) Sheath and a spare

set of Unbuffed Black Canvas Scales

There is a small scratch on the right side of the blade (cannot get it to show on pictures)

that I assume is from the Kydex Sheath $SOLD

Payment via PP Goods and Services-No Trades-Thanks for Looking

Last edited:
Sorry. I'm trying to buy a utility fighter from Grenoch.
Hey Richard, I replied to you first PM from this afternoon and replied again to the same PM with the information you requested. I did not reply to the PM you started since the reply would have been redundant as your question and my answer were the same.

I marked the knife as Sale Pending earlier and have it packed, ready to ship tomorrow as I said I would in my initial PM. You just need to hit that Paypal on your end brother!

Decided I’m going to let a few go. Not looking for trades at this time.

Medium Chopper, this one is unused with Terotuf scales. Has Mashed Cat sheath with Teklok. I have fondled this some so may have some smudges or light kydex marks.
$525
P9WSsR0.jpg

anNeUDE.jpg

Double Edge Utility Fighter in D3V with double black Micarta scales, love this color, Mashed Cat sheath with Teklok. New condition, very nice.
$SOLD$
GIzMZox.jpg

T787aNN.jpg

Utility Fighter, this is one of the older runs in 3V with hand satin finish. Bought this as described as new in the box, found that not to be so when I received it. Decided to keep it since it was an older model. Edge needs to be touched up and had small scratches from use and from kydex. Has fully quilted black Micarta scales and Buy Brown sheath.
$SOLD$
746iCqf.jpg

9P3yQ4q.jpg

O09sXrF.jpg

SHNEqEG.jpg

Also a set of edge cut antique micarta scales for Medium Chopper, Heavy Duty Medium Chopper, Behemoth and the to come Behemother
$SOLD$
6vm87CR.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back