Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally get it bud, I'd do the same thing. Just throwing it out there just in case you do. GLWS I doubt it lasts long.

It might be a possibility I can separate the sheath for you. I have an Azwelke holstex sheath I could sell with the BC if I decide to sell the leather one to you. I’m gonna post this in the main classifieds section of the forum in a few days as well. I’ll leave it here for a few days for the CPKers.

Azwelke holstex sheath for BC. Designed to hold the knife with forward lanyard in place. It’s basically new with a few handling marks from going in and out of my pack.
V5mTg6E.jpg

Z9qh2dr.jpg

SOLD!!

Last edited:
Azwelke holstex sheath for BC. Designed to hold the knife with forward lanyard in place. It’s basically new.
V5mTg6E.jpg

Z9qh2dr.jpg

$50 for the BC Azwelke holstex sheath

$750 for BC and Azwelke sheath

$785 for BC and Makael sheath

$825 for BC and both sheaths

Make a decent offer if you’re interested!

Azwelke holstex sheath for BC. Designed to hold the knife with forward lanyard in place. It’s basically new with a few handling marks from going in and out of my pack.
V5mTg6E.jpg

Z9qh2dr.jpg

$50 for the BC Azwelke holstex sheath

$725 for BC and Azwelke sheath

$750 for BC and Makael sheath

$800 for BC and both sheaths

Price drops. Let's get this bad boy sold!

I know this is a longshot but if anyone's selling a pair of terro tuff scales for and edc 2 I'd love a set to match my other cpk's.
Let me know :).
Caputo_anthony @ hotmail . Com
Thanks guys.

My Behemoth Chopper is up for grabs. It is the rare zombie washed version with the swedge and custom Makael leather sheath that fits like a glove. Same version I used in Knife or Death. Polished , razor sharp edge that’s ready for any decapitation, delimbing or any other chopping duties!

I’d like to get SOLD!!

7eX7fj3.jpg

GcODwVU.jpg

3C3tRnw.jpg

This is now officially SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back