Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD

Up for sale is a set of three excellent CPK's. New and carried Field knife with OD G10. It comes with an Azula leather sheath and original kydex sheath. New and uncarried HDFK with antiqua micarta scales. It also comes with an Azula leather sheath and a kydex sheath. Shiv with black G10 and Buy Brown kydex and Tek-Lok. When I first got the shiv I used it to chop a few branches, and you can see the marks on the blade from that chopping. It has been unused since the initial chopping, and it is still extremely sharp. All knives may have minor marks from being sheathed. I would like to sell the set for 1350 MO or PP Friend (or 1390.63 PP G+S) shipped. I'd rather not break up the set, but I may if I can't find a buyer for all three.

SOLD

Could you tell me who made the sheath for the FK?

I have a Light Chopper for sale today. Completely unused, D3V blade, custom leather, and black micarta scales. There’s a mark on the scales you can see in one pic but it doesn’t effect anything at all.

$700 net to me shipped PayPal only please. No trades at this time.

View attachment 1266261 View attachment 1266262 View attachment 1266263 View attachment 1266264 View attachment 1266265

I decided to separate the blade from the sheath. It will now come with the basic kydex sheath with dangler loop. $625 shipped to your door!

Last year I've started working on my 3V tanto and wakizashi, for HT contacted Peters and for recipe contacted Nathan. Because D3V protocol is proprietary, Nathan told me to tell brad at Peters to ht my blades with "low temper tweak developed by Dan and Nathan", also he told me that "Brad can heat treat your 3V with the protocol that immediately preceded the Delta protocol. It's a very good performer."

When I've asked about pre D3V and D3V he told me next "The chief advantage to the Delta protocol over the immediately preceding low temp tweak is enhanced edge stability in rough use. --->edge stability<--- not gross toughness. And the low temp tweak was already used for good edge stability and has a proven track record with Dan Keffeler's swords. Delta is not stronger, it stays sharp better. The previous tweak is a good process, perhaps just as good when used in a large knife."

Well everything happened, blade where HT'd, but because of some life problems I wasn't able to work on them till 2020. Firstly I've finished tanto as small knifes are easier to finish lol, now started polishing wakizashi.
Well honestly I wanted wakizashi as chopper, to chop the way in forest (+beauty of Japanese blades) and tanto as EDC hard user, but it came up too pretty for hard use knife lol.

So I'm pretty shy to ask you about this trade lol, I just want to trade my tanto for most basic Heavy Duty Field Knife or Delta 3V Field Knife with basic kyndex sheath.
My knife is unused, just sharpened after assembly. So looking forward to get "new" HDFK or D3V Field Knife for it.

Here are specs of my tanto:
CPM 3V, Pre Delta 3v low temper tweak heat treat protocol, 61 HRC
.157" (4 mm) thickness at ricasso
Total length 9.4" (24 cm)
Blade length 4.72" (12 cm)
Cutting edge length 4" (10.5 cm)
Scabbard length is 5.11" (13 cm)
Polished black buffalo horn handle with brass tsuba and habaki
Polished mahogany scabbard with black buffalo horn ring at mouth
Blade was hand polished with edm stones and then with sandpapers

As I have never used bladeforums I will post some documents to show authenticity of my 3v steel and HT.
Also I live in Georgia (small country under Russia), but it isn't problem to send and receive stuff from USA.
Also for sure I will go first and send my knife and I have no problem with waiting so as another side will receive it they will send their afterwards.

For all pictures go https://imgur.com/a/DcRpSj1
Kv9TAXT.jpg

Dzh49Rm.jpg

qVrFSYH.jpg

MMTVsaa.jpg

j87fU84.jpg

ucGtEB0.jpg

079U4Dn.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry guys haven't used forums for several years, couldn't post pictures right way. Fixed problem, sorry again for second post in a row.

Last edited:
Last year I've started working on my 3V tanto and wakizashi, for HT contacted Peters and for recipe contacted Nathan. Because D3V protocol is proprietary, Nathan told me to tell brad at Peters to ht my blades with "low temper tweak developed by Dan and Nathan", also he told me that "Brad can heat treat your 3V with the protocol that immediately preceded the Delta protocol. It's a very good performer."

When I've asked about pre D3V and D3V he told me next "The chief advantage to the Delta protocol over the immediately preceding low temp tweak is enhanced edge stability in rough use. --->edge stability<--- not gross toughness. And the low temp tweak was already used for good edge stability and has a proven track record with Dan Keffeler's swords. Delta is not stronger, it stays sharp better. The previous tweak is a good process, perhaps just as good when used in a large knife."

Well everything happened, blade where HT'd, but because of some life problems I wasn't able to work on them till 2020. Firstly I've finished tanto as small knifes are easier to finish lol, now started polishing wakizashi.
Well honestly I wanted wakizashi as chopper, to chop the way in forest (+beauty of Japanese blades) and tanto as EDC hard user, but it came up too pretty for hard use knife lol.

So I'm pretty shy to ask you about this trade lol, I just want to trade my tanto for most basic Heavy Duty Field Knife or Delta 3V Field Knife with basic kyndex sheath.
My knife is unused, just sharpened after assembly. So looking forward to get "new" HDFK or D3V Field Knife for it.

Here are specs of my tanto:
CPM 3V, Pre Delta 3v low temper tweak heat treat protocol, 61 HRC
.157" (4 mm) thickness at ricasso
Total length 9.4" (24 cm)
Blade length 4.72" (12 cm)
Cutting edge length 4" (10.5 cm)
Scabbard length is 5.11" (13 cm)
Polished black buffalo horn handle with brass tsuba and habaki
Polished mahogany scabbard with black buffalo horn ring at mouth
Blade was hand polished with edm stones and then with sandpapers

As I have never used bladeforums I will post some documents to show authenticity of my 3v steel and HT.
Also I live in Georgia (small country under Russia), but it isn't problem to send and receive stuff from USA.
Also for sure I will go first and send my knife and I have no problem with waiting so as another side will receive it they will send their afterwards.

For all pictures go https://imgur.com/a/DcRpSj1
Kv9TAXT

Dzh49Rm

qVrFSYH

j87fU84

ucGtEB0

079U4Dn

Miracle- Miracle- Although this is not the Exchange section, same rules apply - https://www.bladeforums.com/help/exchange-rules/

In order to offer something for trade, you'd need to, at least, have a Basic membership:

BASIC MEMBERS - Basic members are not allowed to post items for sale. You may post items for Trade in the Wanted To Trade Forums, or post requests for items to purchase in the Wanted To Buy Forums.

REGISTERED USERS - The first level of membership. If you have not purchased a paid subscription, you are by default a Registered User. As such, you are very limited to posting areas in the Exchange. You may respond to threads where you mean to purchase an item, or trade. You are not allowed to create threads for Selling or Trading (but you may respond to existing ads). You do have the ability to create Want To Buy threads.

Cheers,
C.

EtA: Good job on upgrading your membership :)

Last edited:
Last edited:

Attachments

• IMG_1699.jpg
    IMG_1699.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_1700.jpg
    IMG_1700.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_1697.jpg
    IMG_1697.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 153