Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to tell from the pictures, but I’m looking at my HDMC and MC, side by side. To me, the fuller in these pictures looks like that of the MC. Also, the spine thickness appears to be that of an MC. I could be wrong though. Mike

I might have posted this request previously but I can't find it. Looking for buffed scales for a LC blade. Mine has terotuf handles but I'd like others for variety. Thank you.

I might have posted this request previously but I can't find it. Looking for buffed scales for a LC blade. Mine has terotuf handles but I'd like others for variety. Thank you.

I have some black buffed and natch...PM me if you're interested...and make me an offer you would be happy with :)

added pic:
jmPuapy.jpg

Last edited:
Field knife original version for sale. Factory kydex, westbound leather sheath included.

$350 to your door pp/ff

Its a dupe for me, so Im forced to part with it. I think I may have accidentally posted this in someone else's thread and if so, please forgive me : /
(the dangers of posting from a phone)
cpk-fk1-01.jpg

cpk-fk1-03.jpg

cpk-fk1-06.jpg

New never used factory edge Maroon EDC2 w/Factory Sheath $OLD PP
Full disclosure, only thing that separates this from brand new is the inside of sheath. It’s a bit dusty and there’s some small nicks from the blade going in and out. “Circled in pics”

3BE0A12C-D9DA-407D-813F-0ED3E824256A.jpeg 51A7988B-0F20-422B-A33F-663FA1AF7360.jpeg 70D1E967-73E4-4947-A31C-36BCCAF8DE3C.jpeg 578599B7-BCA8-497D-A44B-F85B6C608895.jpeg

Last edited:
Carothers Performance Medium Chopper with Antique Micarta. CPK MC She has never been used just like new from the shop. Mashed Cat Kydex (a couple marks/scuffs) and custom Chad Pirtle Leather sheath. $550 SPF to GRENOCK shipped and insured to CONUS. Paypal or Postal Money Order accepted. Thanks for looking!

MC1.jpg MC2.jpg MC3a.jpg MC4.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back