Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for grabs is a EDC2 with unbuffed burlap scales. Knife has seen very little use and has original sharp edge. Comes with both a Sagewood scout carry with dangler attachment. (Dangler can be removed) Also comes with a very well built leather sheath built by Duramax with magnetic retention. (Both these sheaths fit the knife like a glove)

Looking to sell as a package only. Knife ships from Canada.

$SOLD USD shipped insured. Payment via PayPal (I will only ship goods and services to the address registered in PayPal). Thanks
dTEmj8q.jpg

UD5VOzr.jpg

FaTj2oP.jpg

Last edited:
For Sale

Utility Fighter with African Blackwood and satin finished blade.

This is from the preorder. It is unused.

$700

PayPal or postal money order accepted.

Price includes PayPal fees and priority mail shipping within the U.S. (all of it).

Feel free to PM or email (kkirkwood[at]gmail[dot]com) with questions or offers.

Thanks.

49628395081_585be46654_b.jpg

49628668692_256f556dc8_b.jpg

49628668727_9f1b367708_b.jpg
Feel free to make an offer. I haven't spent any time on the sales thread lately so not really sure what these have been going for.

SOLD

Last edited:
HDMC ... kydex sheath and tekloc that came from CPK with it .... the knife has OD Green Micarta ... still has the sharp factory edge untouched, uncarried, and totally unused ... it appears just as it did the day I received it ... if you are looking for a basically bombproof big knife/chopper ... this will make you smile.

LAST Price drop > $620.00 ... TYD ... with that value it will ship USPS with a signature required ... if that is a problem my apologies ... that is just how our postal service rolls.

Know your laws and know if you can legal own this before buying. Must be 18 ... I reserve the right to sell or not to sell this to whom I chose ... most likely that will be the first to claim it with an unconditional "I'll take it" followed by prompt payment or I will have to move on ... I prefer US sales for shipping reasons ... not interested in trades on this.

please PM me with any questions you have before claiming the knife.

View attachment 1291819

Is this still available?.

HDMC ... kydex sheath and tekloc that came from CPK with it .... the knife has OD Green Micarta ... still has the sharp factory edge untouched, uncarried, and totally unused ... it appears just as it did the day I received it ... if you are looking for a basically bombproof big knife/chopper ... this will make you smile.

LAST Price drop > $620.00 ... TYD ... with that value it will ship USPS with a signature required ... if that is a problem my apologies ... that is just how our postal service rolls.

Know your laws and know if you can legal own this before buying. Must be 18 ... I reserve the right to sell or not to sell this to whom I chose ... most likely that will be the first to claim it with an unconditional "I'll take it" followed by prompt payment or I will have to move on ... I prefer US sales for shipping reasons ... not interested in trades on this.

please PM me with any questions you have before claiming the knife.

View attachment 1291819
View attachment 1291820
View attachment 1291821
View attachment 1291822
View attachment 1291823
View attachment 1291825

View attachment 1291820
View attachment 1291821
View attachment 1291822
View attachment 1291823
View attachment 1291825

For Sale: Carothers EDC and EDC 3 as decribed below.

The listed prices below include Paypal Goods & Services fees and domestic USPS Priority shipping with Signature required tracking. Your delivery address must match what’s on your Paypal account because I want to print a USPS Priority shipping label on Paypal. Do not pay with F&F or I will return your money and move on to the next buyer.

First unconditional "I'll take it" response posted in this thread or sent through forum PM has priority to buy.

Buyer must be of legal age and is responsible to know and follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and guidelines.

Thanks for looking!

Phil

Item #1 - Unused EDC in D3V with buffed black micarta handle scales and horizontal kydex sheath.

Price: $Sold I am not looking for any trades at this time.

Item #2 - Unused EDC 3 in D3V with Ebonite handle scales and horizontal kydex sheath.

Price: $Sold I am not looking for any trades at this time.

Last edited:
For Sale: Spare CPK handle sets as decribed below (Please read all details before replying.)

Please post an “I’ll take message” here and follow it up with a PM.

The listed prices include Paypal Goods & Services fees and domestic USPS Priority shipping with Signature required tracking. Your delivery address must match what’s on your Paypal account because I want to print a USPS Priority shipping label on Paypal. Do not pay with F&F or I will return your money and move on to the next buyer.

Thanks for looking!

Phil

Item #1 - Unbuffed black micarta scales for EDC 2 or 3 (No hardware.)

Price: Reduced to $55

Item #2 - Buffed black linen micarta scales for Utility Fighter (UF) from recent production lot (Includes mounting hardware.)

Price: Reduced to $75

Item #3 - Buffed edge cut antique micarta over black liners for EDC 2 or 3 (No hardware.)

Price: $Sold

Item #4 - Buffed edge cut antique micarta over black liners for HDFK (No hardware.)

Price: $Sold

Item #5 - This is a “Set” deal for both the handle scales and sheath. Handmade aftermarket Koa wood handle set for EDC plus a custom R/H leather sheath. Both of these items were handmade by esteemed members here. The wood scales run a little thicker than standard factory EDC scales and the sheath is formed to the wood scales. For that reason, I will not separate the sale of the scales and sheath.

Note: There is a slight mismatch fore and aft on the position of the widest point of the palm swell on this set (see attached photos with the scales mounted to see if this is a concern for you.)

Set Price: Was $175 -> Reduced to $145 for scales & sheath (No hardware.)

Mounted photos for reference. (Blade not included in deal.)

Last edited:
Trade me your potatoe knife or d2 Skinner :oops:
Otherwise buy it $600 -->price dropped to $550 shipped.
This knife is brand new and unused. The most it's done is get admired by myself as well as some close friends and family.
Asking price includes all fees and insured USPS shipping within the US only please. PayPal Goods
00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20191015150444964_COVER_copy_2016x1512.jpg
00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20191015150526170_COVER_copy_2016x1512.jpg
IMG_20191102_111755_copy_1960x1016_1.jpg IMG_20191102_111834_copy_2016x1143_1.jpg

As always I reserve the right to deal with whom I choose, typically the first "I'll take it" post in this thread followed up by a PM for payment info applies. Please any questions do not hesitate to ask via PM or email. If you cannot PM please consider uprgrading your account or please post the email address you would like me to respond to in this thread. I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking. Thanks for looking. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back