Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should try contacting Jo. She might have some for the UF.

Yup, good suggestion ^^^, and as a bonus >> the UF handles fit the Shiv very well, not perfect, but darn close...the profile is thinner, of course but it may be your only viable option because I don't think there's gonna be a lot of extra Shiv handles floating around-- maybe, but I highly doubt it...look at this thread, if you haven't already:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/ebony-ivory-uf-shiv-handle-interchangeability-trial.1721041/

For Sale:

My Double Edge UF. I have one other UF that less murder-y, and that's all I need.

Just looking to get what $ I have in it back after the dust settles. :)

Upgraded Double Black Micarta Handles.

The fasteners are CPK plain stainless Allen head.

Includes perfect <imho> Mashed Cat pancake with TekLok as pictured

I'm the original owner and it's unused <besides photos>. Flawless factory edges, beautiful blade faces, no kydex rash currently, but I can't guarantee that if it gets scuffed when you withdraw it upon receipt of delivery. Got some Busse up for sale too in their subforum, if you like that kinda thing.

NOTICE: This blade has TWO sharpened edges, by purchasing you're agreeing it's legal for you to own this blade in your jurisdiction...:) thanks.

PRICE: SOLD $525 <all in, PayPal Goods & Services, no surprise fees>

SHIPPING: Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation to your PP addy in the 50 U S of A...no PO boxes & no NYC shipping please! International brothers, PM me, we can work something out.... maybe!

TERMS: Please post an "I'll take it" here in the thread with a follow up PM or email. I reserve the right to end the sale at any time for any reason. I likewise reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose to. No returns, No refunds, No exchanges...so be sure to ask any questions NOW! By purchasing this knife you agree that you are lawfully able to purchase, accept delivery, & use such a knife in accordance with all laws of your jurisdiction.

PICS:
t5SEQxH.jpg

fBKgU7a.jpg

zwgS22Q.jpg

Last edited:
HDFK–found! Thanks to spindrift416 spindrift416

Hey CPK fam! I was forced to sell my terotuf HDFK recently and would really like to find another to replace it. If anyone has one they could part with, I would certainly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
With much mixed emotions I’m listing the first “Nate the Machinist” knife I bought, og Shiv. This was purchased directly from Nathan and Jo.
It may have seen light use, but was mostly just strapped to my pack.
There are a couple of faint scratches on blade that I couldn’t capture in the pics, Edge is undamaged and original.
Includes both sheaths that I got with the knife.
The steel is the improved 3v, the heat treat version just before the Delta protocol.
I’m not sure on market value of these, let’s say $1,400 obo, shipped insured in the US.
92B4D53A-5181-4BF1-B4AE-EEC2BB938852.jpeg 5EE082F6-55E9-4425-B8ED-27ACE78C4873.jpeg 12E34B6A-275A-45DF-8C29-B094873BBAC0.jpeg B2575762-D6FA-48B3-815F-D42437F0DE73.jpeg A0E92984-F95A-4470-8BDB-3CE7300DDA07.jpeg 1D690759-95EB-4DD0-8C50-1B777CE09D70.jpeg 5CF3108A-10C8-48DB-8D2A-669B23EF4AE6.jpeg 0B7AF01F-19D9-43D8-9DEE-207F5A3EB3C8.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back