Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a couple things I would be interested in trading for CPK’s.I have a Roni MCK with thumb rests and light(this was $325).I also have a Hartman MH1 reflex sight(new they’re $499).
If this is not allowed,In sorry and I will gladly takedown. Both have been used a couple times but look great.I would put trade value at $650 for both
Thanks,
John

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I have a brand new field knife from a recent sale with grey terotuff and polished ti hardware. Please see the following pictures: https://imgur.com/a/nB7i9OL

I am exclusively looking to trade this for either an original field knife in delta 3v (unused condition with a preference for scales other than brown natural micarta) OR an original carothers edc1 in unused condition + some cash.

If you happen to have an og field knife or edc1 and would prefer cash rather than a trade, please let me know as I would be happy to work something out.

Thank you,

Matthew

Last edited:
Selling my 3V satin finished UF with black micarta scales and a black combat master sheath. I whole heartedly didn’t want to move this but with a 3 week-old newborn and being furloughed until further notice, shit happens I guess. $600 shipped via USPS.

View attachment 1316452 View attachment 1316453

price dropped to $575. Can have this out tomorrow morning and you’d have it by the weekend!

Last edited:
For Sale:

My Double Edge UF. I have one other UF that less murder-y, and that's all I need.

Just looking to get what $ I have in it back after the dust settles. :)

Upgraded Double Black Micarta Handles.

The fasteners are CPK plain stainless Allen head.

Includes perfect <imho> Mashed Cat pancake with TekLok as pictured

I'm the original owner and it's unused <besides photos>. Flawless factory edges, beautiful blade faces, no kydex rash currently, but I can't guarantee that if it gets scuffed when you withdraw it upon receipt of delivery. Got some Busse up for sale too in their subforum, if you like that kinda thing.

NOTICE: This blade has TWO sharpened edges, by purchasing you're agreeing it's legal for you to own this blade in your jurisdiction...:) thanks.

PRICE: SOLD $525 <all in, PayPal Goods & Services, no surprise fees>

SHIPPING: Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation to your PP addy in the 50 U S of A...no PO boxes & no NYC shipping please! International brothers, PM me, we can work something out.... maybe!

TERMS: Please post an "I'll take it" here in the thread with a follow up PM or email. I reserve the right to end the sale at any time for any reason. I likewise reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose to. No returns, No refunds, No exchanges...so be sure to ask any questions NOW! By purchasing this knife you agree that you are lawfully able to purchase, accept delivery, & use such a knife in accordance with all laws of your jurisdiction.

PICS:
t5SEQxH.jpg

fBKgU7a.jpg

zwgS22Q.jpg

I received the double edge today. Wow, what a distraction! Good thing I'm only teleworking.
I only disagree with PeteyTwoPointOne's description on one point.
He said it was too murder-y. I think it is just right (Goldilocks...).

EDIT TO ADD:
Sorry about the stray post in this thread. It was a bit too exciting to get two blades in the mail today.
QDH7SGI.jpg

Last edited:
WTS: CPK Custom Koa EDC handle set + Grogimus sheath

This is a “Set” deal for both the handle scales and sheath. Handmade aftermarket Koa wood handle set for EDC plus a custom R/H leather sheath. Both of these items were handmade by esteemed members here. The wood scales run a little thicker than standard factory EDC scales and the sheath is formed to the wood scales. For that reason, I will not separate the sale of the scales and sheath.

Note: There is a slight mismatch fore and aft on the position of the widest point of the palm swell on this set (see attached photo with the scales mounted to see if this is a concern for you.)

Set Price: $SPF for scales & sheath (No hardware.)

Mounted photos for reference. (Blade not included in deal.)

Last edited:
For Sale:

My Double Edge UF. I have one other UF that less murder-y, and that's all I need.

Just looking to get what $ I have in it back after the dust settles. :)

Upgraded Double Black Micarta Handles.

The fasteners are CPK plain stainless Allen head.

Includes perfect <imho> Mashed Cat pancake with TekLok as pictured

I'm the original owner and it's unused <besides photos>. Flawless factory edges, beautiful blade faces, no kydex rash currently, but I can't guarantee that if it gets scuffed when you withdraw it upon receipt of delivery. Got some Busse up for sale too in their subforum, if you like that kinda thing.

NOTICE: This blade has TWO sharpened edges, by purchasing you're agreeing it's legal for you to own this blade in your jurisdiction...:) thanks.

PRICE: SOLD $525 <all in, PayPal Goods & Services, no surprise fees>

SHIPPING: Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation to your PP addy in the 50 U S of A...no PO boxes & no NYC shipping please! International brothers, PM me, we can work something out.... maybe!

TERMS: Please post an "I'll take it" here in the thread with a follow up PM or email. I reserve the right to end the sale at any time for any reason. I likewise reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose to. No returns, No refunds, No exchanges...so be sure to ask any questions NOW! By purchasing this knife you agree that you are lawfully able to purchase, accept delivery, & use such a knife in accordance with all laws of your jurisdiction.

PICS:
t5SEQxH.jpg

fBKgU7a.jpg

zwgS22Q.jpg

love the UF but what busse is this?

SOLD how about $1,000 or best offer?

With much mixed emotions I’m listing the first “Nate the Machinist” knife I bought, og Shiv. This was purchased directly from Nathan and Jo.
It may have seen light use, but was mostly just strapped to my pack.
There are a couple of faint scratches on blade that I couldn’t capture in the pics, Edge is undamaged and original.
Includes both sheaths that I got with the knife.
The steel is the improved 3v, the heat treat version just before the Delta protocol.
I’m not sure on market value of these, let’s say $1,400 obo, shipped insured in the US.
View attachment 1315675 View attachment 1315676 View attachment 1315677 View attachment 1315678 View attachment 1315679 View attachment 1315680 View attachment 1315681 View attachment 1315682

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back