Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offering an assortment of CPK handle scales. These are all duplicates and in some cases triplicates which I will not be using, so if any of you can do with extra sets of your own, please gp for your heart's content.

None of these scales are "used" but most, if not all, had been previously assembled on their respective CPK models. The prices are inclusive of shipping in all cases by using the USPS First-Class Mail with the exception of the set in natural micarta and rubber inlays which will be shipped by Priority Mail. No set comes with any hardware other than the natural micarta with the black grippy rubber inlays. That one comes with matte Ti fasteners which are for Behemother / HDMC (it will fit the MC but you will need to get a shorter middle cylinder from Jo).

I prefer U.S buyers but if you hail internationally, please let me know first as you will have to pay for your international postage fees.

We will be going from left to right:

1- Original FK black G10 scales $30
2- FK2 double black micarta scales $30
3- LC buffed natural micarta scales $50
4- MC/HDMC/BC/Behemother ECAM (AECM with black liners) $100
5- HDMC/Behemother Natural with grippy black rubber inlays $165 ... Sorry boys, as there is no discount on this set since they were $150 plus shipping from CPK and I believe that there are no more left, so I will need to get back my own :p As stated earlier, you can make them fit your MC / BC but will need to get shorter barrels for the MC and / or d*ck around with trimming down the screws a tiny bit.

I reserve the right to sell or not sell to anyone of my choice, but most of you, almost all, are in my good books ;) Post in here on PM me, I'm good with either :thumbsup:

Group shot, scales lifted from your right to your left:

hA3Y6jl.jpg

For your OG-FK:

9tixRDO.jpg
autPkgL.jpg

For your FK2 (UFK):

4BTgWdp.jpg
UlpuBMm.jpg

For your LC:

qOjZoQk.jpg
DK7iql6.jpg

For your MC / HDMC / BC / Behemother:

3EMPgKg.jpg
8HEsV0V.jpg

For your HDMC / Behemother:

hsZtzZl.jpg
L1B2jwJ.jpg
I’ll take the antique micarta scales if available

Offering an assortment of CPK handle scales. These are all duplicates and in some cases triplicates which I will not be using, so if any of you can do with extra sets of your own, please gp for your heart's content.

None of these scales are "used" but most, if not all, had been previously assembled on their respective CPK models. The prices are inclusive of shipping in all cases by using the USPS First-Class Mail with the exception of the set in natural micarta and rubber inlays which will be shipped by Priority Mail. No set comes with any hardware other than the natural micarta with the black grippy rubber inlays. That one comes with matte Ti fasteners which are for Behemother / HDMC (it will fit the MC but you will need to get a shorter middle cylinder from Jo).

I prefer U.S buyers but if you hail internationally, please let me know first as you will have to pay for your international postage fees.

We will be going from left to right:

1- Original FK black G10 scales $30
2- FK2 double black micarta scales $30
3- LC buffed natural micarta scales $50
4- MC/HDMC/BC/Behemother ECAM (AECM with black liners) $100
5- HDMC/Behemother Natural with grippy black rubber inlays $165 ... Sorry boys, as there is no discount on this set since they were $150 plus shipping from CPK and I believe that there are no more left, so I will need to get back my own :p As stated earlier, you can make them fit your MC / BC but will need to get shorter barrels for the MC and / or d*ck around with trimming down the screws a tiny bit.

I reserve the right to sell or not sell to anyone of my choice, but most of you, almost all, are in my good books ;) Post in here on PM me, I'm good with either :thumbsup:

Group shot, scales lifted from your right to your left:

hA3Y6jl.jpg

For your OG-FK:

9tixRDO.jpg
autPkgL.jpg

For your FK2 (UFK):

4BTgWdp.jpg
UlpuBMm.jpg

For your LC:

qOjZoQk.jpg
DK7iql6.jpg

For your MC / HDMC / BC / Behemother:

3EMPgKg.jpg
8HEsV0V.jpg

For your HDMC / Behemother:

hsZtzZl.jpg
L1B2jwJ.jpg

Will take the rubber inlays

Hey CPK fam! Bit of an obscure request, but does anyone have a drop loop attachment (not dangler) they’d be willing to part with? I could trade the dangler that I have and pay cash for the balance.
As always, thanks in advance!

EDIT: Thanks to a most gracious offer from Keoneloa Keoneloa , my search has me looking for just one. Thanks again!

Last edited:
I have two leather sheaths available for an EDC1. One is a Paul Long cross draw that I received when I bought my EDC1 from a member here. I haven't used it but it appears it has been used. The other is a very lightly used Joufuu standard belt sheath I bought a few weeks ago. The Paul long does not have very good retention and the Joufuu has decent retention.

SOLD

$50 shipped - Paypal - US only

Please PM me if you're interested. I have lots of other pictures I can share.

edc-leather-1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back