Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
HDFK in D2, unused and never carried. Harder to find version. Buffed OD green micarta scales over black micarta. Mashed Cat sheath with tek-lok. For those that don’t know, this is a prototype run of 20 blades produced in PSF27 (D2) that has no markings other than D2 on the blade. Also the flats were left with a “dimpled” texture not unlike what you would find on a Busse if you stripped the coating. So this is a fairly rare knife. Not looking for trades.
$SOLD$ shipped in the US
3kVR1kz.jpg

yVauhDR.jpg

Last edited:
Looking for an EDC 2 or 3. Well used is perfectly fine as I plan on using the hell out of it. I don’t care about scale color/material either.
The only must is that it comes with original kydex sheath.

I read where BIGDORK had a CPK get lost in the mail and he is looking for an EDC 2 or 3 as well. So please give him first dibs.

Hope everybody is well
Thanks!

HDFK in D2, unused and never carried. Harder to find version. Buffed OD green micarta scales over black micarta. Mashed Cat sheath with tek-lok. For those that don’t know, this is a prototype run of 20 blades produced in PSF27 (D2) that has no markings other than D2 on the blade. Also the flats were left with a “dimpled” texture not unlike what you would find on a Busse if you stripped the coating. So this is a fairly rare knife. Not looking for trades.
$SOLD$ shipped in the US
3kVR1kz.jpg

yVauhDR.jpg

SOLD

Last edited:
I'm looking for scales for a Light Chopper ... TeroTuff or ECAM ... might consider others ... let me know what you have available ... I may be willing to trade a set of maroon LC scales to make a deal ... Or buy out right.

I am also still looking for an EDC1 knife or EDC3 knife in D3V and EDC2/3 scales in unbuffed burap ... or bright green TeroTuff ... possibly the right set of ECAM.

If you have any of the above please contact me and see if we can't make this beneficial for us both.

I also have a HDMC unused for sale ... (check out the sale thread in my sig) ... I would accept any of the above as partial trades towards the HDMC ... and I may also consider an OG Field Knife as a partial trade towards the chopper.

Hell ... I might entertain any CPKs if they are something that catches my attention ... never hurts to ask if you are interested.

Any questions or combinations of items listed above feel free to contact me and we can see about working out the details.

Thanks for any help in getting these items - JJ

LC scales
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/the-cpk-buy-sell-and-trade-thread.1454027/page-177#post-19709094

Looking for an OG field knife.

I'd PREFER tri color rag > terotuff > any other. It's not so important as the prybar on the ass end. OG sheath is a must also. Titanium fasteners would be GREAT if that's an option.

I'm in no hurry.

Hello I’m interested in a Shiv.
I appreciate your time.
Thanks,
Dan

Update: Found.
The seller invoked the Law of Surprise so the cost was great but now I won’t have to wait 15 mins to get back in the pool after a meal!
Thank you CPK forum family!

Last edited:
Looking for an OG field knife.

I'd PREFER tri color rag > terotuff > any other. It's not so important as the prybar on the ass end. OG sheath is a must also. Titanium fasteners would be GREAT if that's an option.

I'm in no hurry.

I have a used one with black micarta scales plus possibly multiple pairs of extra scales, an OG sheath as well as Ti hardware. Shoot me a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back