Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD Utility fighter in AEBL FOR SALE. COMES WITH THE ANTIQUE EDGE CUT MICARTA SCALES AND A SECOND SET OF OD GREEN SCALES. BRAND NEW NEVER CUT ANYTHING. ASKING $625 SHIPPED.
B8M0dFX.jpg

Last edited:
Help me choose!

Posted a WTB here on CPK WTB/B/S/T thread for a Behemother a while back and scored thanks to a great BF member! So now I have the 'Mother AND a BC now. I wanted to feel the ergos of both and I like the ergos of both but I only will use one. If one sells, the other will be pulled down.

I have overspent BIGLY :eek: this CC billing period and I need to move one of these otherwise I would not be liquidating either one. :(

Don't clutter CPK's sale thread with comments or questions, PM me for that type of conversation please, thank you. :)

1. CPK Behemoth Chopper ...

*Delta 3V
*Black canvas Micarta handles
*unused
*factory edge
*excellent Mashed Cat pancake with velcro belt loop <$85 upgrade, included in PRICE>
*black oxide stainless Allen hardware
*blade faces are currently clear of sheath marks, no guarantees if you catch some when you unsheath.
PRICE: SOLD $695 <all in, PayPal Goods & Services, no surprise fees>

2. CPK Behemother ...

*Delta 3V
*Tan canvas Micarta with rubber inserts <$150 upgrade included in PRICE>
*Mashed Cat pancake with velcro belt loop <$85 upgrade included in PRICE>
*unused
*factory edge
*bare stainless Allen hardware
*blade faces are currently clear of sheath marks, no guarantees if you catch some when you unsheath.
PRICE: WITHDRAWN <all in, PayPal Goods & Services, no surprise fees>

3. Busse Fat ASH-1

*for sale in Busse Exchange :)

4. Busse Tank Buster with Custom Savage Sheath

*for sale in Busse Exchange :)

PAYMENT:
PayPal G&S, or USPS MO's

SHIPPING: Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation to your PP addy in the 50 U S of A...no PO boxes & no NYC shipping please! International brothers, PM me, we can work something out.... maybe!

TERMS: Please post an "I'll take it" here in the thread with a follow up PM or email. I reserve the right to end the sale at any time for any reason. I likewise reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose to. No returns, No refunds, No exchanges...so be sure to ask any questions NOW! By purchasing this knife you agree that you are lawfully able to purchase, accept delivery, & use such a knife in accordance with all laws of your jurisdiction.

PICS:
5YQftgt.jpg

dskNtw0.jpg

aZOO5SZ.jpg

qEZSK6n.jpg

Last edited:
I have a few Carothers I'd like to re-home. Somehow I've accumulated a number of larger knives! All prices are G&S and include my choice of shipping in the US. Contact me if you'd like to use a different shipper.
  • Medium Chopper, new with buffed black canvas micarta handles and sheath: $600 -> SPF -> SOLD
  • HDFK, new with buffed black canvas micarta handles and sheath: $600 (pictures https://imgur.com/a/Z2jhth8)
  • FK2, new with buffed rag micarta handles and sheath: $400 -> SPF -> SOLD
  • FK1, gently used with natural micarta handles and sheath: $350 (pictures https://imgur.com/a/OUEVkuA). I understand this is the "tweaked" 3V before it was called Delta 3V but I'm not the original owner. It takes and holds a great edge in my (limited) experience with this knife.
  • FK1 black (maybe double black?) canvas micarta handles set (no fasteners): $60
  • UF Terotuf black/grey/chalk colored handles set (with fasteners): $85 -> SPF -> SOLD
Contact me for offers, discounts on multiples, questions about shipping (I can accommodate FedEx, UPS, and international if you're patient). I'm really not looking for trades, except a Dagger :D If you want to trade me something lopsided that's your prerogative but I'm not pounding the pavement for more UFs.

Last edited:
I have a few Carothers I'd like to re-home. Somehow I've accumulated a number of larger knives! All prices are G&S and include my choice of shipping in the US. Contact me if you'd like to use a different shipper.
  • Medium Chopper, new with buffed black canvas micarta handles and sheath: $600
  • HDFK, new with buffed black canvas micarta handles and sheath: $600
  • FK2, new with buffed rag micarta handles and sheath: $400
  • FK1, gently used with natural micarta handles and sheath: $350
  • FK1 black (maybe double black?) canvas micarta handles set (no fasteners): $60
  • UF Terotuf black/grey/chalk colored handles set (with fasteners): $85
Contact me for offers, discounts on multiples, questions about shipping (I can accommodate FedEx, UPS, and international if you're patient). I'm really not looking for trades, except a Dagger :D If you want to trade me something lopsided that's your prerogative but I'm not pounding the pavement for more UFs.
PM sent on the UF scales.

PM sent on the original FK .

• Medium Chopper, new with buffed black canvas micarta handles and sheath: $600
  • HDFK, new with buffed black canvas micarta handles and sheath: $600
  • FK2, new with buffed rag micarta handles and sheath: $400
  • FK1, gently used with natural micarta handles and sheath: $350
  • UF Terotuf black/grey/chalk colored handles set (with fasteners): $85 -> SPF

FS: Never used, BNIB from Carothers, Medium Chopper w/ OD green micarta scales w/ gray sheath - $OLD, PP FF, including priority mail shipping CONUS only, no trades. Photos below. Contact me via message on BF, or phone 713-289-9031 for any additional photos.

Note:
This sheath will not have a fastener (e.g. teklok or drop loop). You will need to obtain a fastener to fasten the sheath to yourself to carry the knife with the sheath.

upload_2020-6-18_14-12-12.png

Pat

Attachments

• IMG_0307.jpg
    IMG_0307.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back