Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am offering the following for sale. First I'll take it followed up by PM for payment info. All sales in US only.

#1 Withdrawn

#2 CPK Original Field Knife 3V with a Satin Ground Finished Blade (rare so I was told). Black Brown G10 Scales Unused Beautiful Knife. Comes with black leather sheath and a nice Buy Brown Kydex Sheath for Fk1 (not pictured and never used for this knife). This was a display item only from the original owner who I bought it from. Never used. My pictures don't do it justice. $SOLD

#3. EDC Handle Scales only with Ti Fasteners and Standoffs Antique Edge Cut Micarta (AECM) $OLD

#4 Original FK Handle Scales $OLD

Last edited:
WTB Medium Chopper (prefer Grey TeroTuff or Burlap Micarta handle but other variations can do it also, so PM me with your Medium Chopper).

Willing to Pay $530 via PayPal G$S (shipping to my adress New Castle, DE and PayPal fees included).

If anyone wants to help me to get my hands on this bad mofo, PM me (plus this thread will be free from conversations)...

Founds are ready on PayPal.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi all
This FK2 up for consideration, I ordered this beauty back in October and received it yesterday. It has only been out for these pictures, just taken. FK2 with Acid wash, swedge, OD green TeroTuf, turned Ti fasteners, penetrator tip and mashed cat sheath with Tek-Lok. I'm only selling because I have too many user's in this size range to beat up on this one. *SOLD* ( what I paid ) I will cover USPS priority shipping in the U.S.-50 and PayPal Goods fee. Thanks and PM with any questions please.IMG_20200623_180326.jpg IMG_20200623_180307.jpg IMG_20200623_180243.jpg IMG_20200623_180144.jpg IMG_20200623_180116.jpg IMG_20200623_180044.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back