Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utility Fighter Acid wash and Osage Orange wood handles on a black liner. Looking for SOLD $535 shipped.
This knife is brand new and unused. The most it's done is get admired by myself as well as some close friends and family.
Asking price includes all fees and insured USPS Priority shipping within the US only please. PayPal Goods
View attachment 1300471
View attachment 1300472
View attachment 1300473 View attachment 1300474

As always I reserve the right to deal with whom I choose, typically the first "I'll take it" post in this thread followed up by a PM for payment info applies. Please any questions do not hesitate to ask via PM or email. If you cannot PM please consider uprgrading your account or please post the email address you would like me to respond to in this thread. I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking. Thanks for looking. :(

Last edited:
I’m not sure what I’m allowed to share here, but there is a FK1 available, lightly used with an Azwelke and a leather sheath too. PM me if interested and I’ll point you to it. They’re asking $325 today until it gets cross posted later for $350.
Please let me know if this post violates any rules and I’ll gladly edit or take it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back