PRICE: SOLD $875 <all in, PayPal Goods & Services, no surprise fees>

2. CPK Behemother ...

*Delta 3V
*Tan canvas Micarta with rubber inserts <$150 upgrade included in PRICE>
*Mashed Cat pancake with velcro belt loop <$85 upgrade included in PRICE>
*unused
*factory edge
*bare stainless Allen hardware
*blade faces are currently clear of sheath marks, no guarantees if you catch some when you unsheath.
PRICE: SOLD $975 <all in, PayPal Goods & Services, no surprise fees>

***Buy BOTH #1 & #2 and I'll bundle in a set of ECAM Chopper Handles + a set of Bone G10 Shiv handles for FREE***

PAYMENT:
PayPal G&S, or USPS MO's

SHIPPING: Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation to your PP addy in the 50 U S of A...no PO boxes & no NYC shipping please! International brothers, PM me, we can work something out.... maybe!

TERMS: Please post an "I'll take it" here in the thread with a follow up PM or email. I reserve the right to end the sale at any time for any reason. I likewise reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose to. No returns, No refunds, No exchanges...so be sure to ask any questions NOW! By purchasing this knife you agree that you are lawfully able to purchase, accept delivery, & use such a knife in accordance with all laws of your jurisdiction.

PICS:
5YQftgt.jpg

dskNtw0.jpg

aZOO5SZ.jpg

qEZSK6n.jpg

Last edited:
For Sale: Unused DEK1 in D3V with unbuffed green micarta scales with an extra set of buffed double black micarta scales.

Price: $Sold to luethge

The only trade I am looking for an unused “bad idea” version Hard & Thin FK2 with a Swedge, preferably with TeroTuf scales.

The listed price includes Paypal Goods & Services fees and domestic USPS Priority shipping with Signature required tracking. Your delivery address must match what’s on your Paypal account because I want to print a USPS Priority shipping label on Paypal. Do not pay with F&F or I will return your money and move on to the next buyer.

First unconditional "I'll take it" response posted in this thread or sent through forum PM has priority to buy.

i-wGcfLjP-XL.jpg

i-KWHS6PQ-XL.jpg

i-hLfvRG2-XL.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Phil

Last edited:
2 For Sale. Prices include PP fees, shipping, and insurance. First person to Private Message me with a 'I'll take it' gets the blade.

CPK Behemoth Chopper-Mint Unused. (There is oil on the blade which shows up in the pictures) Edge Cut Antique Micarta $650 Sold
FK2 Field Knife 2- Very light use. Touched up with a stone. Super sharp just like from CPK. Burlap Micarta. Comes with an extra sagewood gear sheath. $345 Sold

BC 2.jpeg BC 3.jpeg FK2.jpeg FK2 2.jpeg BC FK2 2.jpeg BC and FK2.jpeg

Last edited:
For Sale: Unused DEK1 in D3V with unbuffed green micarta scales with an extra set of buffed double black micarta scales.

Price: $416

The only trade I am looking for an unused “bad idea” version Hard & Thin FK2 with a Swedge, preferably with TeroTuf scales.

The listed price includes Paypal Goods & Services fees and domestic USPS Priority shipping with Signature required tracking. Your delivery address must match what’s on your Paypal account because I want to print a USPS Priority shipping label on Paypal. Do not pay with F&F or I will return your money and move on to the next buyer.

First unconditional "I'll take it" response posted in this thread or sent through forum PM has priority to buy.

i-wGcfLjP-XL.jpg

i-KWHS6PQ-XL.jpg

i-hLfvRG2-XL.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Phil
2nds on the DEK1, if the 1st guy falls through. Those 2 handle scale options are literally the 2 I've been mulling over for the DEK1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back