Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know if this is the correct place but I’m still looking for a Carothers shiv. Willing to pay or maybe a used potato killer in trade ? I have Much stuff if you have a shiv. Thanks. Carterironworks at yahoo.com . If you don’t wanna pm. Thanks all. Scott

WTS/WTT: CPK Behemoth Chopper with antique micarta: $SOLD

Picked up a spare recently and need to sell or trade this one. I have handled it, but never cut anything. I replaced the original AECM scales (which I used a scotchbrite pad on) with these unused buffed AECM scales. I noticed one kydex mark on near the spine close to the tip, but can't find any other flaws. Comes with Azwelke sheath.

I would trade for a 3v DEK +$300, maybe two DEKs or a shiv plus cash on my end.

PM me with any questions. Thanks!

Last edited:
So I have several Utility Fighters and no Double Edged Fighters. There has to be someone out there with several DEFs and no UFs. I would be happy to trade one of my UFs for one of your DEFs so we can each expand our collection. Or I can purchase outright if you have too many CPKs and just want to thin the herd!

Don’t know if this is the correct place but I’m still looking for a Carothers shiv. Willing to pay or maybe a used potato killer in trade ? I have Much stuff if you have a shiv. Thanks. Carterironworks at yahoo.com . If you don’t wanna pm. Thanks all. Scott

I'll be looking for a Shiv and DEF as soon as I can afford it! :cool:

So I have several Utility Fighters and no Double Edged Fighters. There has to be someone out there with several DEFs and no UFs. I would be happy to trade one of my UFs for one of your DEFs so we can each expand our collection. Or I can purchase outright if you have too many CPKs and just want to thin the herd!

Do you have an Elmax Utility Fighter? I could be convinced to part with a DEF in Antique Micarta for an Elmax Utility Fighter. If you, or someone else, has an inclination please message me :D

WTB ~ MC scales either:

1. double red canvas micarta on black liner (red resin, red textile, looks maroon);
2. Burlap micarta, or
3. Terotuf (with liner)

Also willing to discuss trade + $ of MC ECAM scales I have for any of the above.

jpitcher321 at yahoo daught com

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back