Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD Two sets of antique micarta handles for sale as a package. EDC2 handles are dark brown and HDFK handles are lighter colored. See pics. I paid $125/$135 for these handles but I’ve decided to stick with ebonite. I will also include black fasteners for both of them. Selling as a set for SOLD $260 SOLD including PayPal fees and shipping.
6EF37448-C3B0-498C-9611-0F4A41C1BB85.jpeg

Full album of pics >here<

Last edited:
Two sets of antique micarta handles for sale as a package. EDC2 handles are dark brown and HDFK handles are lighter colored. See pics. I paid $125/$135 for these handles but I’ve decided to stick with ebonite. Selling as a set for $260 including PayPal fees and shipping.
View attachment 1395871

Wish I could afford them!

Two sets of antique micarta handles for sale as a package. EDC2 handles are dark brown and HDFK handles are lighter colored. See pics. I paid $125/$135 for these handles but I’ve decided to stick with ebonite. I will also include black fasteners for both of them. Selling as a set for $260 including PayPal fees and shipping.
View attachment 1395871

Message sent.

Still looking for a new home for this DEK1 sheath by duramax. Has great retention, to the point that don't really need the strap. Only minor thing to mention is that the screw-nut things on the back are a bit marred, which can be seen in the pic. $75 shipped; USA only, and knife not included. Thanks!

img_0054x-jpg.1383128

img_0055x-jpg.1383129

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back