Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD
CB9NYlS.jpg

Last edited:
Update: it has become Bladeforums policy that you need to list a price that includes shipping and (if you're using it) PayPal fees so the buyer can see what their total will be rolled up in one number so there are no hidden costs.

I don't think that was the policy when this thread was originally started but it has been the policy for a while now. So your original unused new CPK 8" Shiv that you would normally sell for $100 plus shipping, you now need to estimate what shipping will be and roll it in for $115 etc. Also if you think the buyer might use PayPal to pay for it and you expect they will probably use goods and services but you still want to be paid that $100, you will need to add however much PayPal charges to your price. <--- these ain't my rules folks, but that's how we roll here.

Update: it has become Bladeforums policy that you need to list a price that includes shipping and (if you're using it) PayPal fees so the buyer can see what their total will be rolled up in one number so there are no hidden costs.

I don't think that was the policy when this thread was originally started but it has been the policy for a while now. So your original unused new CPK 8" Shiv that you would normally sell for $100 plus shipping, you now need to estimate what shipping will be and roll it in for $115 etc. Also if you think the buyer might use PayPal to pay for it and you expect they will probably use goods and services but you still want to be paid that $100, you will need to add however much PayPal charges to your price. <--- these ain't my rules folks, but that's how we roll here.

I’ll take two of those Shivs for $115!

Sorry not selling so relax puleez. Wanted to buy a leather sheath for the Behemother. Don't know if this one^^^^ for the Behemouth would have even been a fit, (if so please don't tell me cause I missed out) but it reminded me I have a Behemother currently without pants. If you have a sheath or are a maker and want to make one please PM me.

Sorry not selling so relax puleez. Wanted to buy a leather sheath for the Behemother. Don't know if this one^^^^ for the Behemouth would have even been a fit, (if so please don't tell me cause I missed out) but it reminded me I have a Behemother currently without pants. If you have a sheath or are a maker and want to make one please PM me.
Pm sent.

Still looking for a new home for this beautiful DEK1 sheath by duramax. Has great retention, to the point that don't really need the strap. Only minor thing to mention is that the screw-nut things on the back are a bit marred, which can be seen in the pic (this is how I received it). $75 shipped; USA only, and knife not included. Thanks!

IMG_0054x.JPG

IMG_0055x.JPG

Still looking for a new home for this beautiful DEK1 sheath by duramax. Has great retention, to the point that don't really need the strap. Only minor thing to mention is that the screw-nut things on the back are a bit marred, which can be seen in the pic (this is how I received it). $75 shipped; USA only, and knife not included. Thanks!

View attachment 1417061

View attachment 1417062
I’ll take this. Pm sent.

For Sale:

CPK HDMC ...

*Delta 3V
*Buffed Edge Cut Antique Micarta
*Mashed Cat pancake with velcro belt loop
*unused
*factory edge
*Bare Stainless Steel Allen hardware
*blade faces are currently clear of sheath marks, no guarantees if you catch some when you unsheath.
PRICE: $599 <all in, PayPal Goods & Services, no surprise fees>

PAYMENT: PayPal G&S, or USPS MO's

SHIPPING: Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation to your PP addy in the 50 U S of A...no PO boxes & no NYC shipping please! International brothers, PM me, we can work something out.... maybe!

TERMS: Please post an "I'll take it" here in the thread with a follow up PM or email. I reserve the right to end the sale at any time for any reason. I likewise reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose to. No returns, No refunds, No exchanges...so be sure to ask any questions NOW! By purchasing this knife you agree that you are lawfully able to purchase, accept delivery, & use such a knife in accordance with all laws of your jurisdiction.

PICS:
IMG-0517.jpg

IMG-0518.jpg

IMG-0519.jpg

IMG-0520.jpg

IMG-0521.jpg

Last edited:
CPK 10” Medium Chopper
*Delta 3V
*Micarta handle flat finish
*Mashed Cat pancake with tek lok
*used 1x
*factory edge
*Bare Stainless Steel Allen hardware
*blade is mostly perfect besides one spot barley noticeable on left side. Minor dark spot!
$4️⃣5️⃣0️⃣shipped and insured PayPal or Venmo

Attachments

• 7F47C4FE-0A89-4872-ADF2-23A5C7DDDEE8.jpeg
    7F47C4FE-0A89-4872-ADF2-23A5C7DDDEE8.jpeg
    16 KB · Views: 65
  • 8817130C-6802-4415-A0CB-A53649EF5326.jpeg
    8817130C-6802-4415-A0CB-A53649EF5326.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back