Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
HDFK Package Setup SOLD

Have some truck repairs needing done with this gross winter weather; and not to mention the HDFK is basically riding a desk with my MC/FK combo going on the belt daily.

I plan to make it a package deal to sweeten the pot as I have a ton of stuff for it:

HDFK with OD/black liner scales in micarta with Ti torx fasteners

Spare set of natural micarta scales with extra fasteners

1x kydex sheath all painted and paracord wrapped with a Sagewood gear leather drop loop

1x brand new kydex sheath with a scout carry setup 2 straps with the good “Pull the Dot” snaps

1x Grogimus leather tooled sheath (lefty)

1x no name made leather sheath (lefty)

Overall it is an awesome knife and has been used with scratches in the stonewash finish but that steel is so good I have hardly sharpened it; just leather strop to keep the edge up.

Looking for $545 shipped/insured/PP G&S fees all in (shipping from Canada via Canada Post).
2FE3B622-BD8D-4E34-81E4-9FE4C2378461.jpeg 937E2BE6-0F4F-4F84-B814-2DF3D9F499E2.jpeg 25601897-D8F8-44E7-9F20-4E49AD36F6E1.jpeg 0EBB8227-9A4F-41D2-ABFE-1AB71713F5E3.jpeg D07A9BCC-21B9-4455-90D0-707F6F42DB2D.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a medium chopper for sale, unused, no original packaging, black kydex sheath with drop loop - $old, including shipping USPS priority mail and PP GS fee to CONUS only, no trades. If interested, Convo here or txt me at 713-289-9031.

4F91C204-CE0F-41AA-8923-758E4E23DD59.jpeg 20717E4F-20F7-457D-9098-11DD28FC3688.jpeg

Last edited:
Howdy all - I just launched my new Commerce Site and have a batch of CPK Dagger sheaths up now.

Sheaths are sold without clips so you can pick from six choices or use one you already have. Just let me know your hole spacing in the checkout notes if using your own.

They are also being sold at a discounted rate since making them in batches is a time saver :thumbsup:

Also, I will ship International but the site is not setup for that yet, email me what you want and I will pull it from inventory assuming stock is available.

Thanks for looking!

https://pirtlemade.square.site/

Dag_Black.jpg

Dag_Brown.jpg

GearClip.jpg

monoblock.jpg

Mummert.jpg

Howdy all - I just launched my new Commerce Site and have a batch of CPK Dagger sheaths up now.

Sheaths are sold without clips so you can pick from six choices or use one you already have. Just let me know your hole spacing in the checkout notes if using your own.

They are also being sold at a discounted rate since making them in batches is a time saver :thumbsup:

Also, I will ship International but the site is not setup for that yet, email me what you want and I will pull it from inventory assuming stock is available.

Thanks for looking!

View attachment 1466816

View attachment 1466817

View attachment 1466818

View attachment 1466819

View attachment 1466820

If you ever get in any more of the Discreet Carry Systems Mod W HLR Discreet Gear Clips for 1.75" belt, let us know.

TIA!

Thanks for looking!

View attachment 1466816

View attachment 1466817

View attachment 1466818

View attachment 1466819

View attachment 1466820

Those look great!

If you ever get in any more of the Discreet Carry Systems Mod W HLR Discreet Gear Clips for 1.75" belt, let us know.

TIA!

I need to order more, Matt would probably get them shipped today. I only have a few brown sheaths left. If you want one and that clip you are welcome to order and I will ship it when the clips come next week, just order it with the mini clip and put in your checkout notes you want the Model W clip.

If you are looking for just the clip I'd steer you towards DCC's web page, they sell them direct and have them in stock.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back