Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTT: 3V DEK1 for HDFK

I got a 3V DEK1 and a few FK2s in recent Friday sales. Decided the FK2s are better for my needs. Looking for an HDFK in trade. The DEK1 is in D3V with unbuffed brown burlap scales and a Tek Lok Kydex sheath.

PM me with your HDFK trades and I can send back pics of the DEK1.

Thanks!

I know that some of you are in need of a sheath for your CPK- Boot Dagger. Since I ordered two I would like to offer up this Paul Long - Sash Style sheath:

Maker's description: Sash style w/ flat loop, fully lined black tooled leather. Original invoice $159.00 Asking: SOLD
Price includes PayPal G&S fees and USPS Priority Shipping.

43wXuyPl.jpg

ncbQFZUl.jpg

EYqaVpNl.jpg

The sheath has never been carried, however I did a test fit with my dagger including three insertions.

Happy Holidays !

Last edited:
Hi

Apologies if this is the wrong sub..unfamiliar w/ how it works for these offerings.

Looking for boot dagger.

Please PM or Email

patrix7dedonato at gmail.com

Thanks

Patrick

Edit:

Just wanted to say thank you for all the offers.Very much appreciated. Found what I'm looking for in an EDC...

Was made aware of how difficult a dagger might be to secure..I'll leave the request up..ya never know.

Thank again, fellas!

Last edited:
Looking to buy a CPK EDC 2. I have knives for trade if that’s preferable.

Last edited:
Might as well be the first one to say:

I am looking to buy or trade (can offer CPK as well) for pretty much anything Nathan has done in wood handles, anything for a collector, anything one off or remarkable in some way, and of course I would love a dagger should anyone want to part with one. :)

Still looking for more Shivs, and more Utility fighters, would love a D2 Skinner as well.

Thanks for your time.

Hi Justin, Do you have an CPK EDC-2 for sale or trade?

Might as well be the first one to say:

I am looking to buy or trade (can offer CPK as well) for pretty much anything Nathan has done in wood handles, anything for a collector, anything one off or remarkable in some way, and of course I would love a dagger should anyone want to part with one. :)

Still looking for more Shivs, and more Utility fighters, would love a D2 Skinner as well.

Thanks for your time.

Good morning, CPK'ers!

We all get our Kepharts? I hope so

I'd like to put the feelers out there for a possible parlay, my Boot Dagger for your Shiv. I was lucky enough to grab one of the new BDs with the Pirtle sheath and was wondering if anyone out there would be interested in trading for their 3V Shiv? This dagger is clearly exceptionally well crafted and the sheath is top of the line. Just a top notch setup! I certainly wont be too disappointed if I hear crickets on this trade offer.

Here are some pics

20201219_100232.jpg
20201219_100251.jpg 20201219_100315.jpg

D3V Boot Dagger - new and unused
Black canvas micarta
Blued Ti fasteners
Black Pirtle Sheath w/ Mummert clip

The shiv has been a grail knife for me for a couple years and is the only knife for which I'd part with my BD. So please, no other offers. Any scale option will do on the shiv, and I'd consider a light user. If I need to throw a few $$ your way, for the right knife, that's doable.

Thanks BF, hope everyone enjoys the holiday season!

Edit: willing to add $300 (xmas gift to myself) to the rig for a shiv

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back