Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone. I finally discovered CPK and Nathan’s amazing work a while back and I am hooked! After being completely blown away by my FK2, I have been able to acquire a DEK1 and a MC!!
There is only one other CPK knife that I absolutely must have, a Utility Fighter!(ok, who am I kidding? Between @Lorien posting pics of that CPKhukuri and Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist already talking shit about a trench knife... I’m not going anywhere!)

I am looking to give a black linen or canvas UF a new home. If anyone has one they would like to sell, please PM me! Pics of the whole family coming soon!

Last edited:
WTB: Utility Fighter with double edge dagger grind.
I know it’s a long shot, but heck it doesn’t hurt to ask:rolleyes: Does anyone have a DEF-UF (preferably with satin blade) that they would part with? I still kick myself for not getting in on the pre-order. Shoot me a PM if you’ve got one you would let go!
Thanks!

Last edited:
I know it’s a long shot, but heck it doesn’t hurt to ask:rolleyes: Does anyone have a DEF-UF (preferably with satin blade) that they would part with? I still kick myself for not getting in on the pre-order. If it would help shake one loose, I have a hard to find Liam Hoffman Hatchet/Axe I’d throw in as partial trade. Shoot me a PM if you’ve got one you would let go! Thanks!
I could be wrong but I believe the UF is retired because of its retooling to make the DEF. So that puts you in a good spot cause that dagger DEF can still be made!

I know it’s a long shot, but heck it doesn’t hurt to ask:rolleyes: Does anyone have a DEF-UF (preferably with satin blade) that they would part with? I still kick myself for not getting in on the pre-order. If it would help shake one loose, I have a hard to find Liam Hoffman Hatchet/Axe I’d throw in as partial trade. Shoot me a PM if you’ve got one you would let go! Thanks!

A gorgeous DEF with Osage Orange scales sold a week or so ago. I nearly cried because I couldn't afford to buy it.

PM sent

Selling a rag micarta FK2. Beautiful material that Nathan said they’re not going to be using anymore. Unused, comes with kydex sheath just as received from CPK. $old shipped USPS flat rate. PayPal only. Gotta figure out how to resize photos to upload here. Can email or text some.

Edit for transparency: I did strop the factory edge to make it a little finer without changing the geometry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back