Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale: Buffed double black canvas micarta scales for FK2. Excellent/like new condition. Comes with brand new unused hardware.

Scales were on an FK2 I picked up. I swapped over to some earthy tone scales, kept the hardware that was on there.

$50 TYD in the US A number of people have contacted me, I have followed up with everyone, so I will mark these as SPF for now and update as needed.

SOLD

Thanks!

K06pYUel.jpg

PM with questions.

Last edited:
ISO Utility Fighter with ODG unbuffed scales. New, used, different scales doesn't matter if price is right. Please PM me.

A big thank you to my hook up on this. CPK family is good family.

Last edited:
Used (twice) CPK Medium Chopper with swedge , AECM scales and TI screw (fasteners). I prefer the HDMC. Josh@REK did the swedge for me and also re-sharpened the blade. Has some Kydex scratches also. Standard Kydex Sheath included $SOLD PP Goods and Services

Not interested in Trades, and U.S. SHIPPING ONLY!

I only check this thread 2-3 times daily, so if interested please be patient

Will Ship Monday 11 Jan

Thanks

Tom

Last edited:
Hi all, I’m very much looking to buy a Double-Edge-Fighter. Anyone looking to part with theirs (and is able to do international shipping) please please please PM me. Thank you good people!

edit: for clarification
edit2: Got one! Thank you CPKers!

Last edited:
Hello all. Looking to let go of my EDC 2 in black micarta. It has been used and only sharpened once. I bought it brand new back when they did the preorders for it. Asking $305 with the JouFuu sheath or $250 without it. PayPal conus only please buyer pays fees. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns

https://imgur.com/a/dFaZwsD

The knife is sold. JouFuu leather available for $43 tyd

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back