Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone. Question, whats the market on HDFK's price wise? I of course mean 2nd hand. Thanks!

Registered users my not inquire about the market price because this is a common tactic non-paying members employ to initiate sales and trades. While that may not be the purpose of this post here, the rule exists for a good reason and this post violates that rule.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oopsie.

If you wish to sell or initiate trades please get an appropriate membership

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone. Question, whats the market on HDFK's price wise? I of course mean 2nd hand. Thanks!

Please read the rules: https://www.bladeforums.com/help/exchange-rules/

SECTION 5 - Miscellaneous -
WHAT IS MY KNIFE / GADGET / SPATULA / TUNING FORK WORTH ?!?!?!?!
In order to curtail potential abuse of membership privileges associated with the forums, questions regarding valuation of knives and collections are limited to those with a membership level which permits selling on this site. Accordingly, registered and basic members may not start or post in threads with such requests whether with the intent to sell or for informational purposes only. This rule applies throughout the site.

REGISTERED USERS - The first level of membership. If you have not purchased a paid subscription, you are by default a Registered User. As such, you are very limited to posting areas in the Exchange. You may respond to threads where you mean to purchase an item, or trade. You are not allowed to create threads for Selling or Trading (but you may respond to existing ads). You do have the ability to create Want To Buy threads

In order to curtail potential abuse of membership privileges associated with the forums, questions regarding valuation of knives and collections are limited to those with a membership level which permits selling on this site. Accordingly, registered and basic members may not start or post in threads with such requests whether with the intent to sell or for informational purposes only. This rule applies throughout the site.

REGISTERED USERS - The first level of membership. If you have not purchased a paid subscription, you are by default a Registered User. As such, you are very limited to posting areas in the Exchange. You may respond to threads where you mean to purchase an item, or trade. You are not allowed to create threads for Selling or Trading (but you may respond to existing ads). You do have the ability to create Want To Buy threads

You misread my question. I wasn't asking what "my" knife/item was worth I was simply asking what a HDFK was selling for on the 2nd hand market. But thanks!

You misread my question. I wasn't asking what "my" knife/item was worth I was simply asking what a HDFK was selling for on the 2nd hand market. But thanks!

I did not 'misread' anything!
I'm asking because I have a Busse Team Gemini Light Brigade special edition A2 steel in muddy brown blade coating with unbuffed tan/natural micarta handles that I would be open to trade for an HDFK if the terms are agreeable. If anyone is interested let me know. Thanks

You may respond to threads where you mean to purchase an item, or trade. You are not allowed to create threads for Selling or Trading (but you may respond to existing ads).

You may respond to threads where you mean to purchase an item, or trade. You are not allowed to create threads for Selling or Trading (but you may respond to existing ads).

Well you first cited my original question which was about the going price for an hdfk which I don't believe would be a violation. As for the 2nd post about a trade, well you got me there. But of course that was after the fact. But hey, good eye on spotting a violation. Good on ya! And thanks again!

Last edited:
Well I considered it thread which I'm allowed t

Well you first cited my original question which was about the going price for an hdfk which would not be a violation. As for the 2nd post about a trade, well you got me there. But of course that was after the fact. But hey, good eye on spotting a violation. Good on ya! And thanks again!

I cited your original question because you're a registered member and you're not allowed to ask how much an item costs. Which part of this: 'Hey everyone. Question, whats the market on HDFK's price wise? I of course mean 2nd hand. Thanks!' says that it's NOT your knife?

In your second post you're advertising a knife you have and initiating a trade.

You haven't been here long, but it's always good to read the rules. The Exchange rules apply site-wide, so no, you're not allowed to.

And, please continue with your sarcasm/defensive answers, you'll do great around here :thumbsup:.

Last edited:
Sarcasm? Excuse me? Again you misread. Your the one being confrontational and aggressive with "large bold RED font" in your message to me acting like a hall monitor. Try being courteous to people instead of acting like a "bladeforums bully" and maybe you'll receive less "perceived" sarcasm. Next time you feel you have a problem with me either approach me politely or hand the situation over to a moderater and save your rude attitude for someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back