Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB Sheath for EDC (EDC2, if it matters)

The sheath that mine came with rides a bit higher than I would like on my belt so I am hoping to find one with a more suitable pocket carry setup. I do some leathercraft but I lack the time to really give it the treatment it deserves so I am reaching out to you fine folks here.

Thanks all!

WTS K18.

Much has changed since my preorder for the k18. I have not opened the box so it is untouched by me. I'm always so impressed by the way CPK knives are packaged that i want to open it to see how this one was done. I have not however as I'm afraid of falling in love with the "knife". This k18 will ship via UPS with insurance which means a signature will be required.
$sold shipped and insured.20210416_170031.jpg

Last edited:
WTS K18.

Much has changed since my preorder for the k18. I have not opened the box so it is untouched by me. I'm always so impressed by the way CPK knives are packaged that i want to open it to see how this one was done. I have not however as I'm afraid of falling in love with the "knife". This k18 will ship via UPS with insurance which means a signature will be required.
$1550 net to me shipped and insured.View attachment 1547371
Ill take it. Sorry you cant keep it. Pmt sent. Thank you

Last edited:
WTS/WTT: EDC2 with ECAM scales and Paul Long sheath. I'm at least the second owner, but both appear to be unused. I know it's a long shot, but I'd really like to trade the pair for a boot dagger or double edge UF. If no trade offers, I will take exactly what I paid for the pair $500. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions. Thanks
ZEVLr4L.jpg

IUjjF0b.jpg

UxI0GyD.jpg

59vj79M.jpg
Per our agreement, I will take the Knife Only

Thanks

Tom

To make it official - I am looking for a CPK boot dagger.
As I am only a basic member now please don’t everyone PM me immediately. I have very limited message space.

Edited to add - Somebody was kind enough to bump my membership up to Gold. Now I have tons of message space, so don’t hold back, let those boot dagger offers fly!

Last edited:
Looking for a mint boot dagger. Will pay $651 for a mint knife, (also) delivered to Maine. TIA.

ETA....Obviously semi-joking. I am in the market as long as spindrift416 gets his first. I would consider any condition and can offer trades. Have several Utility Fighters that I could offer up as bait plus cash.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back