Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something came up that I need to raise funds for (Again! I am totally out of control!)

New and unused DEK1 in D3V with ECAM. Brown leather sheath by Chad Pirtle with Mummert titanium clip. $575 SOLD shipped by USPS Priority with insurance and signature on delivery.

New and unused Utility Fighter in D3V with ECAM. Standard Mashed Cat kydex sheath. $575 WITHDRAWN shipped by USPS Priority with insurance and signature on delivery.

Buy them as a set for $1,100 PP G&S only. I can ship today. Buyer has three-day inspection period after confirmation of delivery, and I request that you contact me as soon as possible to verify your satisfaction. I will provide BF feedback as long as you post in this thread.

Last edited:
20210506_173220.jpg
20210514_064221.jpg
20210508_230544.jpg

Will ship USPS Priority. Insurance included w/ Tracking. PayPal G&S. US sale/ship only.

Shiv: 3V, Tri Color Rag UF scales installed. Will ship with a set of Tan G10 and set of OG Green G10. Kydex sheath w/ Tek-Lok as well as Natural tan leather slip. Sold

HDFK: D3V, OD micarta scales installed. Will ship w/ extra set of Black buffed micarta as well. Kydex sheath w/ Tek-Lok. Sold

UF: D3V, Black micarta scales installed. Will ship w/ new set of bright green TT scales and kydex w/ Tek-Lok. Sold

PM or email

Last edited:
View attachment 1563661
View attachment 1563662
View attachment 1563680

Will ship USPS Priority. Insurance included w/ Tracking. PayPal G&S. US sale/ship only.

Shiv: 3V, Tri Color Rag UF scales installed. Will ship with a set of Tan G10 and set of OG Green G10. Kydex sheath w/ Tek-Lok as well as Natural tan leather slip. Sold

HDFK: D3V, OD micarta scales installed. Will ship w/ extra set of Black buffed micarta as well. Kydex sheath w/ Tek-Lok. $650

UF: D3V, Black micarta scales installed. Will ship w/ new set of bright green TT scales and kydex w/ Tek-Lok. $400

PM or email
luethge luethge

View attachment 1563661
View attachment 1563662
View attachment 1563680

HDFK: D3V, OD micarta scales installed. Will ship w/ extra set of Black buffed micarta as well. Kydex sheath w/ Tek-Lok. $650

UF: D3V, Black micarta scales installed. Will ship w/ new set of bright green TT scales and kydex w/ Tek-Lok. $400

PM or email

If it’s still around / I’ll take the UF please !! Pm sent

Something came up that I need to raise funds for (Again! I am totally out of control!)

New and unused DEK1 in D3V with ECAM. Brown leather sheath by Chad Pirtle with Mummert titanium clip. $575 shipped by USPS Priority with insurance and signature on delivery.

New and unused Utility Fighter in D3V with ECAM. Standard Mashed Cat kydex sheath. $575 shipped by USPS Priority with insurance and signature on delivery.

Buy them as a set for $1,100 PP G&S only. I can ship today. Buyer has three-day inspection period after confirmation of delivery, and I request that you contact me as soon as possible to verify your satisfaction. I will provide BF feedback as long as you post in this thread.

I'll take the DEK1.
larry44@gmail.com

SOLD

DEK1, delta3V, buffed AECM scales.
Kydex with Tek Lok. I will throw in a Mummert clip. Also includes a set of black black micarta scales and hardware. (Note, the black scales are damaged and show some wear from, let's say... "woodworking template making". They are perfectly serviceable and you'd have a hard finding my goof, but there you go.) No, I will not separate any items.

Knife is slightly used for, let's sat "woodworking template making". But it's generally mint\pristine. Never cut nuthin, never sharpened.

$460 PayPal g&s shipped USPS domestic priority. This is essentially table price for all this, plus shipping.

PM me for payment or email me at inrangedesign (a) g mail (dawtcomm)

STQCpe2l.jpg

uEKVH4xl.jpg

7ZFCyYZl.jpg

8fXuI4Wl.jpg

LlnajGgl.jpg

0P60yqjl.jpg

Last edited:
I am looking for leather for my DEK1 - preferably in a pocket/inside boot setup, but will consider any configuration. I am also still looking for a leather sheath for my EDC2 - preferably in a pocket setup as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back