Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone.

I said i'd never sell this knife, but it's time to let it go and build up some funds for CPK future projects.

Carothers UF in Aebl steel, black G10 scales and shiny titanium. Never used.
There were not many made in this iteration and only sold in weekly sales hence this has a rougher finish.
As per Nathan's post "These are all utility field grade, as machined and stonewashed with visible tool and grind marks".
Comes with a tek-lok sheath

*Please note* I requested the scales be epoxied on. This means you can't change scales. However, it also
means that the knife is protected from rust under there. If you are OCD like me and fine with the scale choice,
this is a good thing :)
However, if you'd want to change the scales, then this is probably not the knife for you.

AXjYgqP.jpg

88HPjvB.jpg

I also have a iwb loop if you would get use out of it and would like it, I will include that also for free.
I also have a spare tek-lok, you may also have that if you desire. Pictured below.
jhJ58FN.jpg

$425 USD shipped + insured.

Next!
Some scales for edc2
Edge cut antique micarta

These are so nice that it stopped me using my knife.
So I put something plain on my Edc and am moving these on.
8q3CGT8.jpg

Whiboot.jpg

YUguJzy.jpg

$80 USD shipped + insured.

Scales are Sold!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Both items will be insured and shipped securely, to protect us both, so neither of us need to worry!
I am happy to ship within Australia, to the US or Canada.
Though I reserve the right to deal with whom I choose.

I pride myself on being honest- got any questions or want additional photos? Please PM me.

Cheers

Christian

Last edited:
Looking to trade OD Green HDFK micarta scales. I'm looking for a set of grey/black terotuf scales or ebonite or ECAM can add etc depending.
Also looking to buy a set of gray/black terotuf scales for an MC.
I can send pictures later on when I get home.
Thanks
David

Attachments

• OD Green HDFK scales .jpg
    OD Green HDFK scales .jpg
    437.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Will ship USPS Priority w/ insurance included in price. Tracking provided. PayPal G&S. US sale/ship only.

HDFK D2: D2. As new/never used. W/ Kydex/ Lrg Tek-Lok as shipped orig. No box. Beautiful bark on flats, great polish on primary.

I was told by a member this is one of 100 made. (Please correct if not accurate)

$750 $650 $600 $550 Sold

DEK1: Delta 3V. As new/never used. Swedge. Penetrator tip. Unbuffed Tri-rag. Box, bag, kydex, lrg Tek-Lok..all as shipped new. Purchased direct. $450 Sold

Thanks, Jo and Nathan

Thank you BF

20210727_130737.jpg
20210727_131126.jpg

PM or email

Last edited:
Hey everyone.

I said i'd never sell this knife, but it's time to let it go and build up some funds for CPK future projects.

Carothers UF in Aebl steel, black G10 scales and shiny titanium. Never used.
There were not many made in this iteration and only sold in weekly sales hence this has a rougher finish.
As per Nathan's post "These are all utility field grade, as machined and stonewashed with visible tool and grind marks".
Comes with a tek-lok sheath

*Please note* I requested the scales be epoxied on. This means you can't change scales. However, it also
means that the knife is protected from rust under there. If you are OCD like me and fine with the scale choice,
this is a good thing :)
However, if you'd want to change the scales, then this is probably not the knife for you.

AXjYgqP.jpg

88HPjvB.jpg

I also have a iwb loop if you would get use out of it and would like it, I will include that also for free.
I also have a spare tek-lok, you may also have that if you desire. Pictured below.
jhJ58FN.jpg

$425 USD shipped + insured.

Next!
Some scales for edc2
Edge cut antique micarta

These are so nice that it stopped me using my knife.
So I put something plain on my Edc and am moving these on.
8q3CGT8.jpg

Whiboot.jpg

YUguJzy.jpg

$80 USD shipped + insured.

Scales are Spf.
Both items will be insured and shipped securely, to protect us both, so neither of us need to worry!
I am happy to ship within Australia, to the US or Canada.
Though I reserve the right to deal with whom I choose.

I pride myself on being honest- got any questions or want additional photos? Please PM me.

Cheers

Christian
Thanks for the scales. 👍

If someone has a spare EDC2 vertical sheath, please let me know. OEM, aftermarket, loop or clip considered. Just depends on whether I can make it work for my regular carry load out.

Thanks.

Thanks, guys. Considering options...such as pocket carry vs. belt carry, OEM vs. aftermarket...right now the idea of pocket carry is grabbing my attention...so if I haven't reached out to anyone yet, that's why.

Not my listing, but just noticed an FK2 on the auction site.

Edit: Just realized I originally posted a forbidden link. Apologies and thanks for the fix!

Last edited:
Thanks, guys. Considering options...such as pocket carry vs. belt carry, OEM vs. aftermarket...right now the idea of pocket carry is grabbing my attention...so if I haven't reached out to anyone yet, that's why.

I believe that it's good to have a variety of options at hand. I also need to look into carry options for women. I promised my granddaughter a knife that I'm waiting on and want to make different sheaths for her to use when she gets old enough to receive her knife.

WTB or WTT for a set of ECAM scales for my DEK1. I know it’s a long shot, but doesn’t hurt to ask. I have a set of OD Green or Black Micarta that I’d trade or I’d be happy to buy alright if anyone has an extra set.
Oh yeah, anyone got an extra boot dagger laying around they’d sell, I’d love one of those too🤣 Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back