Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listing these up as a "don't want to sell, but don't really need". I have this set in ironwood too and prefer the darker coloring.

Fk1 and EDC2, unused, with curly maple by a guy you might know. I paid what I'm asking a couple years back, for what that's worth. I'll have to root around for kydex as they didn't come with any that I recall. Probably to avoid scuffs... *SOLD thanks!* Again, that's my don't want to sell price and also what I paid in a feverish must have it all spree.

No trades at this time unless you're sporting something CPK I don't have(very short list), or maybe partial on a s45v mnandi for me to play around with.

Thanks ladies and gents and please shoot me a message if you have questions or need more pictures.

Last edited:
Friends, Romans, forumites, lend me your ears. I come to acquire CPKs, not to relinquish them……..

I am in need of an EDC3. Any scale material is fine. Unused preferred, but lightly used is great too, and beat to living hell can be made to work.

I have CPK trade fodder and cash. Somebody help a brother out.

Thanks - Marc

*******SOLD*******

Light Chopper "Racing"

I purchased this off of this thread years ago. It was sold to me as being unused. I have not used it for any cutting. I pretty much took it out, oiled it, cherished it, and put it back in it's sheath every so often. The edge looks unused and it is SHARP. Really cool knife, just something about it when you hold it.

If you aren't familiar with the "racing" version, these were sold around 2016ish based on my research. This is what Mr. Carothers wrote about them:

"Please don't buy one without understanding what it is.

This is a Racing Light Chopper, based on a standard LC than has been ground down to .010" before sharpening and sharpened at 15DPS with a semi polished edge. The tang is stamped with a C under the scales. They are fiendishly sharp. This is thinner and more fragile than a standard LC, which is itself already pretty thin. An experienced cutter can get good use out of something like this, but mindless thrashing will lead to damage. Somebody like Dan could chop 2X4s all day with one and have no problems. Someone like Lorien or myself might get a few wonky hits in there and ripple an edge. So beware of this before buying one. The standard LC is a sports car, this is a race car.

With the additional grinding it's down to 16.9 oz."

This knife measures about .020-.025 behind the edge and weighs 16.95oz. I have not removed the scales to see the "C".

The only blemish I can find is on the dangler ring, there are two areas where the black paint is smudged off. See the photos.

I haven't found a history of prices on these, and I probably started high, so I am open to reasonable offers. I am selling it to fund a hunting rifle, so no trades unless it is for something special.

$750 shipped to you in the US. Paypal G&S

IMG_6026.jpgIMG_6025.jpg

Last edited:
Listing these up as a "don't want to sell, but don't really need". I have this set in ironwood too and prefer the darker coloring.

Fk1 and EDC2, unused, with curly maple by a guy you might know. I paid what I'm asking a couple years back, for what that's worth. I'll have to root around for kydex as they didn't come with any that I recall. Probably to avoid scuffs... *SPF thanks!* Again, that's my don't want to sell price and also what I paid in a feverish must have it all spree.

No trades at this time unless you're sporting something CPK I don't have(very short list), or maybe partial on a s45v mnandi for me to play around with.

Thanks ladies and gents and please shoot me a message if you have questions or need more pictures.

if t

Daverous Daverous

if these are still around I’ll take them

Thought I’d offer these here first. Lightly used and carried Joufuu ISP sheath for the DEK1 and a set of green/black micarta scales for the DEK1. PayPal only, $95 SOLD for sheath, $25 for scales. Prefer F&F but can do G&S. Claim here and PM me please.

sheath is SOLD

pmylhnd.jpg
T6WRJGF.jpg
jb5IJC8.jpg
LnV7mrw.jpg
CoRNrqj.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back