Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a PSA: at the time of this post, there is a rare FK2 with the Westinghouse paper handle scales through the site which shall remain nameless because the guy is not a vendor member on here but Nathan throws him a bone once in a while, since reportedly he used to be Nathan's only legit "dealer" from back in the day. Nuff said about this other than from the pictures, that FK2 appears to be a hard & thin version. Good luck and please feel free to remove if not in accordance with the rules on BF.com.

Just a PSA: at the time of this post, there is a rare FK2 with the Westinghouse paper handle scales through the site which shall remain nameless because the guy is not a vendor member on here but Nathan throws him a bone once in a while, since reportedly he used to be Nathan's only legit "dealer" from back in the day. Nuff said about this other than from the pictures, that FK2 appears to be a hard & thin version. Good luck and please feel free to remove if not in accordance with the rules on BF.com.
Gone now! :(

That guy gets some cool stuff, I like to keep an eye on him.

For Sale Keffeler K18 Sword

For sale a brand new shipped from Nathan K-18 Sword

Do not want to sell this one but I need to. It just arrived this week and has not been opened. Will be shipped in the packaging from Mrs. Jo.

$2,250 shipped insured In the USA.

Please respond to this thread then follow up with a DM for finalizing.

Thank you,

Jeremy

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

Last edited:
Tryna raise some funds to save for a motorcycle, so offering up my DEF...

*FOUND* WTB FK2 w/ swedge

Hey guys, looking to buy an FK2 w/ swedge. I had one a while ago but things happen and had to let it go. I would love to get another. I'm not too picky on handle material but I would love to get one with OD green terotuff or black micarta.

Last edited:

Long shot but willing to trade a nib shaman zwear/micarta for dek1 in 3v or uf2

Thanks!

Looking to sell these natural micarta FK2 scales. The knife is sold, but the buyer wanted my extra black ghost scales, so I took these off. No hardware included SOLD.

6Ba7nRf.jpg

DhkK07o.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back