Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB

1. EDC 2 sheath - vertical sheath, factory , aftermarket, kydex or leather.

2. Attachment to make HDFK sheaths from a dangler to belt loop. I hate danglers !!! Who made the sheaths maybe I can call them for this.

Ps to admin. I have been subscribed to this thread for years any maybe get 1 out of 100 notifications or less .

Last edited:
WTB

1. EDC 2 - vertical sheath, factory , aftermarket, kydex or leather.

2. Attachment to make HDFK sheaths from a dangler to belt loop. I hate danglers !!! Who made the sheaths maybe I can call them for this.

Ps to admin. I have been subscribed to this thread for years any maybe get 1 out of 100 notifications or less .

Reg. 2., check out the right-most loop below:

i-TN5h8Rh-X4.jpg

Made by Brian / sagewoodgear - note that I shortened mine a bit.

Carothers HDMC - SOLD

Unused, was special ordered directly with Acid Wash, TeroTuf Scales, Titanium Turned Fastners and Kydex Sheath with TekLok.

Asking Price $SOLD All shipping and PayPal fees included in price to CONUS and Canada.

Please IM with any questions, sorry no trades.

Many Thanks for looking!

IMG_0670.jpegIMG_0671.jpegIMG_0673.jpegIMG_0672.jpeg

Last edited:
Carothers HDMC

Unused, was special ordered directly with Acid Wash, TeroTuf Scales, Titanium Turned Fastners and Kydex Sheath with TekLok.

Asking Price $695 All shipping and PayPal fees included in price to CONUS and Canada.

Please IM with any questions, sorry no trades.

Many Thanks for looking!

View attachment 1716125View attachment 1716126View attachment 1716127View attachment 1716128

A Carothers HD Chopper in Acid wash, are you kidding me? I'm all in!

No worries, good on its new owner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back