Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to BUY an 8 inch Shiv. Willing to pay $2,500.00 PayPal. CONUS only, must be in 3V, have kydex sheath, 90-100% condition, preferably in micarta ( if you have it in that configuration with ECAM scales you automatically win!) Must have some sort of expedited shipping which I will pay for on top of the price in the PayPal invoice you send me. If interested, please feel free to pm me, if I am fortunate enough to receive more than one offer I will be forced to choose, Thanks!

Also looking to BUY an HDFK in a very specific configuration. Specs: ECAM scales, D3V, preferably stone washed, kydex sheath of some sort (don’t care if it’s drop loop or dangler), and new/like new condition. I’m willing to pay $1,500.00 PayPal for this specific configuration only. Same as above for the shipping and the potential possibility of multiple offers. Detailed pics included in PM’s are definitely beneficial.

Looking to BUY an 8 inch Shiv. Willing to pay $2,500.00 PayPal. CONUS only, must be in 3V, have kydex sheath, 90-100% condition, preferably in micarta ( if you have it in that configuration with ECAM scales you automatically win!) Must have some sort of expedited shipping which I will pay for on top of the price in the PayPal invoice you send me. If interested, please feel free to pm me, if I am fortunate enough to receive more than one offer I will be forced to choose, Thanks!

Also looking to BUY an HDFK in a very specific configuration. Specs: ECAM scales, D3V, preferably stone washed, kydex sheath of some sort (don’t care if it’s drop loop or dangler), and new/like new condition. I’m willing to pay $1,500.00 PayPal for this specific configuration only. Same as above for the shipping and the potential possibility of multiple offers. Detailed pics included in PM’s are definitely beneficial.
Bbowling@honuapo.com

Wtb anything not in this pic less a behemother. Ideally a smaller guy and some larger ones. Not really after anything that’s unusually rare or super super super desirable (though I do have some respectable trade offerings for pieces like that). Thank you for your consideration.
CBE522BB-D517-4512-A5D0-72BEF9ABEA54.jpeg

For Sale: Never used, Never Carried, Basic 5 inch Field Knife, buffed black canvas micarta scales, with sheath, as shown. This one has Nathan's "ghetto satin grind" on the blade.'

20220110_150411.jpg

20220110_150427.jpg

20220110_150444.jpg

20220110_150456.jpg

$OLD all in by PP, including shipping and fees. Which is $XX less than I paid for it. I have many other CPK knives, and I just decided that this one is not for me.

Generally first come by PM with unqualified offer to buy, followed by prompt payment, will get it. However I do reserve my rights to deal with whomever I choose.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
For Sale: Never used, Never Carried, Basic 5 inch Field Knife, buffed black canvas micarta scales, with sheath, as shown. This one has Nathan's "ghetto satin grind" on the blade.'

View attachment 1719034

View attachment 1719035

View attachment 1719038

$OLD all in by PP, including shipping and fees. Which is $XX less than I paid for it. I have many other CPK knives, and I just decided that this one is not for me.

Generally first come by PM with unqualified offer to buy, followed by prompt payment, will get it. However I do reserve my rights to deal with whomever I choose.

Thanks for looking!
Wow, never seen that ghetto satin. I love it!

EDIT: I think I found the brake, somebody here located one for me. It should be here next week. If it's the right one I'll pull the truck to a local shop and have them rebuild the tranny and I'll be back on the road again. I hope. Well see!

Thanks everyone who helped me with this.

For trade: K18 double edge competition sword and boot dagger for trade (not for sale):

ZF5 manual transmission with attached drive shaft park brake to fit a 1996 Ford F-Superduty (F-450). Park brake is ZF parts list no. 6051 001 035 (Ford Part no. F6TA-2598-AA)

I have two of these trucks and the one with AC is broken because the driveshaft park brake grenaded. These are really hard to find and I give up. Please help me....

Last edited:
For trade: K18 double edge competition sword and boot dagger for trade (not for sale):

ZF5 manual transmission with attached drive shaft park brake to fit a 1996 Ford F-Superduty (F-450). Park brake is ZF parts list no. 6051 001 035 (Ford Part no. F6TA-2598-AA)

I have two of these trucks and the one with AC is broken because the driveshaft park brake grenaded. These are really hard to find and I give up. Please help me....
PM sent

Last edited:
Nathan, any interest in my Billy Mace Imel FS??
As much as I would love anything from Billy Mace Imel, I can't justify spending $$$$ on stuff I don't need right now and those items I listed for trade are worth enough on the secondary market to pay for a semester at NC State for Abby. I'd love one but I don't need a really cool dagger but I need this truck running. Thanks.

As much as I would love anything from Billy Mace Imel, I can't justify spending $$$$ on stuff I don't need right now and those items I listed for trade are worth enough on the secondary market to pay for a semester at NC State for Abby. I'd love one but I don't need a really cool dagger but I need this truck running. Thanks.
LOL, sorry for creating more reading for others here, but thought it was worth a try! Hope you find the parts you need!

Looking to BUY a mint CPK light chopper in the standard configuration (not racing) in D3V w/ kydex sheath d-ring dangler. will PAY 1,500.00 PayPal CONUS only. I prefer buffed micarta but I’m open to Terotuf. This is the only knife in my CPK holy trinity that has eluded me. Please only PM me if you are willing to sell and make a quick easy transaction not really looking for anyone just on the fence or unsure. So if you’re looking to get paid quickly and willing to expedite shipping please reach out to me. Of course, if I’m lucky enough to receive multiple offers then I will be forced to choose, pics also always help. If you have it in buffed ECAM you win! Please correct me if I’m wrong but I believe it was Tom Cruise that once said, “I feel the need, the need for tip speed.”
Have a great weekend CPK fam!

****Update**** made a deal with a bladeforums patron. Thank you Larry! You are the man!

Last edited:
Looking to buy a CPK light chopper, the mo' beater the mo' betta. Not picky on the particulars, this one is going to be used as a tool- not a collectors piece. Willing to pay a good amount of money!

I pray to the brush clearing gods that spring finds me with a light chopper in hand!

Last edited:

View attachment 1719034

View attachment 1719035

View attachment 1719038

View attachment 1719041

Thanks for looking!
Do you have an HDFK you'd be interested in selling?

EDIT: I think I found the brake, somebody here located one for me. It should be here next week. If it's the right one I'll pull the truck to a local shop and have them rebuild the tranny and I'll be back on the road again. I hope. Well see!

I think I found the brake, somebody here located one for me. It should be here next week. If it's the right one I'll pull the truck to a local shop and have them rebuild the tranny and I'll be back on the road again. I hope. Well see!

Ok, so I just upgraded to gold so I could post this...I need/want/must have an HDFK. 'Lokua was kind enough to offer me a trade for my light chopper after I opened my mouth and said I would consider a trade but then I decided I needed to keep my LC...I know..shame on me. I will think twice next time before blurting out a possible trade. My apologies. I don't care about any specifics of the HDFK other than must have delta(don't know if it was ever offered without) and sheath(kydex/leather don't care) and dont care if its lightly used. Don't care if its been sharpened as long as Nathan's edge geometry has been maintained. I have a unused FK1 with blue g10 scales, non-delta with kydex or a Busse TGLB limited edition in A2, full size w/out sheath I'd be willing to work into the transaction. I can send pics on Monday if anyone is interested... Someone please HELP!!! LOL
Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back