Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember making that ^ knife. That is a sweet and nasty little knife.

I remember making that ^ knife. That is a sweet and nasty little knife.
Indeed it is. An amazing knife. But I must now simplify my life. Many knives will go, as will a bunch of other things I have collected for decades. I have a couple more I need to post up here as soon as I can find or take pictures.

Looking for an HDFK.... let me know If you can part with one. My EDC is lonely.:)

Thanks,
-Mark

Wanting to buy unused CPK Vegetable/Potato knife. Been looking for one for awhile and willing to pay more than original cost.

Looking to Buy a Carother's Utility Fighter in Elmax or 3V! Single or Double Edge! Your UF is worth more than you may think! Shoot me a PM or leave a brief message-$$$$$$Thanks

Last edited:
I am looking for a Utility Fighters (UF) and Shivs in most handle and blade steel configurations.

AND I WILL MAKE IT WORTH YOUR TIME AND EFFORT.

****New, mint LC in 4V/antique micarta and D3v HDFK - also antique micarta to match - available for trade (+/-)****

Last edited:
**SOLD**

WTS or T+$: LC 4V w/ antique micarta, kydex w/teklok and possibly extra TT scales. Unused, as shipped from Nathan, Jo and Mark.
Seeking LC or HDFK in D3V only (users preferred). More pics are posted public in the album, or PM.
View media item 2065View media item 2069View media item 2066

Selling for the price I paid:
$505 4v Light Chopper w/antique micarta scales
$50 extra scales: Terotuf
$65 David Brown BB sheath w/ teklok
$10 shipping
Total to your door: $630**SOLD**

I cover PP G&S fees, shipping w/ signature and insurance, CONUS only unless you are a BF "elder". You must certify that you are of sound mind, legal age, and are in compliance with local, state and federal laws for this transaction. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose (typically who I deem most likely to safely complete the transaction). **Please have a verified sales history on BF with similarly priced tools.
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back