Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDC for sale. This knife came out of a collection. Never been used or carried. Perfect condition. Delta 3V. Buffed natural Micarta scales.
$320 includes original sheath,Paypal fees, shipping and insurance.
The first "I'll take it" in a post, followed by a PM gets it. The knife will ship out the next business day.
I'll keep it on here for a few hours, then move it to the main "for sale" forum.
Thanks

If still available, I'll take it. Pm sent.

WTS: I have an extra set of buffed BLACK micarta handle scales which I had purchased for my LC-D3V. However, I replaced them with the antique edge cut later on so the buffed black micarta ones are now surplus to my needs.

If someone has a better use for these, I will let the scales go for Sold inclusive of shipping (First-Class Mail in the U.S.) thru PayPal G&S. They were assembled on my LC till I received my antique ones and then I disassembled them.

The scales are Like-New and I can provide photos tomorrow if anyone should be interested. I will also consider trading for a set of unused FK unbuffed black micarta handle scales. No assembly hardware will be included.

Edit: Sold to Dirtbags00. Will ship out in the AM, thank you.

Last edited:
EDC for sale. This knife came out of a collection. Never been used or carried. Perfect condition. Delta 3V. Buffed natural Micarta scales. Includes original sheath,Paypal fees, shipping and insurance.
The first "I'll take it" in a post, followed by a PM gets it. The knife will ship out the next business day.
I'll keep it on here for a few hours, then move it to the main "for sale" forum.
Thanks
CPaXqnP.jpg

UtRXdqc.jpg

oWjUu9Q.jpg
Price?

Edit: BOTH SOLD! Stay tuned, may be selling more this weekend.

Two for sale for now, maybe more coming. No trades please, only parting with these for the cash. Not looking to separate any sheaths from knives. CONUS only please.

D3v Light Chopper. Unused to my knowledge, but it has been very lightly sharpened/stropped to bring the factory edge a little more to life. It is currently wearing vintage micarta scales. Comes with a Grogimus sheath that fits it perfectly, and a spare set of Terotuf scales. $550 shipped.

D3v Field Knife.
This one was used by the previous owner. Some marks on the blade that it had when I received it. It was a bit dull when I got it so it has been sharpened/stropped and is sharper than my other FK that has the factory edge. Other than the sharpening this is a catch and release for me. Comes with a Patriot Leather sheath. $400 shipped.

image1 (15).JPG image3 (3).JPG image2 (6).JPG

Last edited:
Good Lord, it's like a Friday sale.

PeteyTwoPointOne on the LC, pbubsy on the FK.

For the record, I have more that may be going up for sale before the weekend is over. Still deciding. Another LC included.

EDC in D2. This has a scratch or two on the blade as reflected in pics. Sold

Attachments

• IMG_6197.JPG
    IMG_6197.JPG
    225.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_6198.JPG
    IMG_6198.JPG
    211 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back