Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
**SOLD**TeroTuf scales for NASK/HDFK, $35 each shipped or $60 for both shipped.
YBREAdFh.jpg

Last edited:
I have a set of Natural Canvas and Un-Buffed Black Canvas Scales for the LC $SOLD
Black Canvas Scales for the Shiv have been SOLD to gusbuster
ydnTJSo.jpg

2 New and Unused EDC's withD3V Black and Maroon Canvas! Both with Vertical Sheaths $SOLD each
Black Canvas SOLD
us5ePX7.jpg

Maroon Canvas-SOLD
pq1JMm3.jpg

U.S Shipping ONLY!!! No Overseas Shipping!!!
PP Goods and Services or USPS Money order
If you have a Unused UF, Shiv, or FK you would be willing to trade, I am Interested
Cannot Ship until 24 November
Thanks
Tom
All sold!!!!!

Last edited:
I have a set of Natural Canvas and Un-Buffed Black Canvas Scales for the LC, or a set of Black Canvas Scales for the Shiv I would trade for a set of FK scales (anything but Black or NaturalCanvas)!
Thanks
Tom

Hey Tom, I don’t have any FK scales, but I would like to buy the black canvas Shiv sales, if you’re willing to sell them. Were they on a A2 or 3V Shiv?

Gus

Selling:
Tero-Tuf scales mounted but never used for the LC - $30 net to me shipped CONUS

Looking for:
Black/Gray micarta scales an EDC1 for purchase or trade for natural micarta scales for an EDC1 mounted but never used. Not trading/selling and EDC1 :)

Last edited:
I have a set of Natural Canvas and Un-Buffed Black Canvas Scales for the LC $75 for both, or $40 each! SPF Black Canvas Scales for the Shiv have been SOLD to gusbuster
ydnTJSo.jpg

2 New and Unused EDC's withD3V Black and Maroon Canvas! Both with Vertical Sheaths $300 each
Black Canvas
us5ePX7.jpg

Maroon Canvas-SOLD
pq1JMm3.jpg

U.S Shipping ONLY!!! No Overseas Shipping!!!
PP Goods and Services or USPS Money order
If you have a Unused UF, Shiv, or FK you would be willing to trade, I am Interested
Cannot Ship until 24 November
Thanks
Tom

I'll take the EDC with black handles

PeteyTwoPointOne PeteyTwoPointOne Ron, did you get all the scales you wanted for your LC?

Yup...thanks Dave for looking out...with the LC I snagged from Skrap I'm ALL GOOD NOW FOR NOW with a collection of one set of users and one set of pre-need replacements <aka safequeens> of 3 CPK models...NASK, LC, and EDC2 <when they ship>...thanks again :)

Skrap's bundle that I recently scooped was EXACTLY what the Dr. ordered because it came with a leather swinger and a set of tero for usin and a set of Sundy go to meetin Antique Mic. handles for the safe queen.

But if you have a lead on some Mashed Cat LC britches for me I'd be thankful, I know you're close to Eric...PM me if you can help a brother out!

Last edited:
Looking for Shivs, Utility Fighters, antique micarta scales for the LC, kydex for the Field Knife and a vertical kydex for the EDC. Hit me up if you're looking to part with any.

Last edited:
It took me a little longer to decide than I thought. I'm still not 100% sure with my decision, but I'm gonna sell more. Bills to pay.

Light Chopper has been used. Has some kydex marks on the blade and it has been sharpened, but is sharper than new. Comes with an amazing Sagewood sheath and Mashed Cat kydex sheath that is functional but has a couple less-than-pretty spots on the back side... I had to take all the rivets out by hand to clean out some crap that got in it and re-rivet it. Some of the rivets are a little sloppy on the back side but it looks perfect in front. The kydex has a Sagewood carabiner dangler. Includes the original canvas micarta scales as well as the terotuf it is currently wearing.

SPF! $575 shipped (CONUS) for LC, extra scales, and both sheaths.

Field knife has been lightly used. Stropped but not sharpened. Comes with an amazing Sagewood sheath and an Azwelke kydex sheath with a drop loop attachment.

SOLD! $500 shipped (CONUS) for FK and both sheaths

First "I'll take it" with prompt payment to follow gets dibs. Please keep questions and other conversation to PMs to avoid cluttering up this thread.

Fair warning, these won't ship before Tuesday due to the holiday mess.

image4 (1).JPG image5.JPG image6.JPG image7.JPG image2 (7).JPG image1 (16).JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back