Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 of 12 CPK 4V LC

panhVLj.jpg

*SOLD*

Thank you and have a great Thanksgiving weekend!

Last edited:
YOU GET MY SHIV, I GET YOUR FIELD KNIVE

Some time ago I sold (for cost) my primary field knife. It was "primary" because it was THE field knife in a complete set. But someone else needed it for their set, so I let it go, figuring I could pick one up at any time. WRONG!!

So here I am, proposing a trade of my Shiv for your Field Knife. Here are images of the Shiv, and below them are images of exactly the field knife I am looking for (the one in the middle) - black micarta D3V and sheath.

xlarge.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Not exactly an even trade, but I'll gladly discuss how we can make it good for both of us with only a minor adjustment. Just hit me up with a private message and start a conversation to discuss the details of a proposed trade.

Trades within the continental US considered, none otherwise. Reputation is everything in a trade and without one, realize that someone's gotta ship first.

I will NOT communicate in this thread for privacy reasons, only through private messages, so if you don't have the ability to message privately, sorry, but you're out of luck.

A TRADE HAS BEEN FINALIZED AND SHIV IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Last edited:
Hey,
I have the exact field knife you are looking for in unused condition and would be interested in the shiv.

edit: My bad, didn't read the private message part.

WTB to buy a New and Unused Utility Fighter UF Knife! 3V or Elmax! Immediate payment guaranteed! PM me or leave a short message below with your contact Info! Thanks

Looking to trade my user edc in d3v with end cut micarta and mashed cat sheath for field knife, users are fine.

I have a new and unused Carothers EDC in 4V (black micarta) with a vertical sheath that I would be willing to trade (partial or full) toward other new and unused Carother blades.

EDIT - Posted for Sale $Sold

Last edited:
Have a CPK Field knife (newer delta 3v HT) new and unused in forest green g10
asking $SOLD
open to offers (pm please)
20171127_123132_resized_2.jpg 20171127_123105_resized_2.jpg

Attachments

• 20171127_123155_resized_2.jpg
    20171127_123155_resized_2.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Sold CPK Field Knife for sale Delta 3V, Black G10, green kydex. I received as new unused and have not used it. never sharpened. has a few marks from going in sheath / screws have some blemish.
$440 PP G&S ship on me. CONUS only. delay on payment will move to next
Sold

thanks Carothers team and BladeForums

FK.jpg

Last edited:
(SOLD) Have a basically new HDFK in delta 3v. It has the maroon linen over black liners. Scales are bead blasted for better grip. Comes with the belt clip option. $sold shipped paypal or postal money order. First I'll take it gets it. I'll get pics posted when I get home tomorrow night from my business trip. Can ship saturday morning. Amazing blade.

No trades as I need to pay for a custom knife order my son for Christmas. Thanks

Pic prior to bead blasting the shine off of the scales.

Last edited:
Looking for a Utility Fighter, a Shiv and a Potato Knife! In addition if you've got any extra factory kydex or scales for the FK or the EDC, hit me up.

(SOLD) Have a basically new HDFK in delta 3v. It has the maroon linen over black liners. Scales are bead blasted for better grip. Comes with the belt clip option. $sold shipped paypal or postal money order. First I'll take it gets it. I'll get pics posted when I get home tomorrow night from my business trip. Can ship saturday morning. Amazing blade.

No trades as I need to pay for a custom knife order my son for Christmas. Thanks

Pic prior to bead blasting the shine off of the scales.
11:34 at night? Dang it...can't believe I missed this. I'll never sleep now. Looking to buy one if anybody has one. Gonna try today but odds aren't good.

Last edited:
Not sure I really want to part with my Field Knife, but I would be interested in trading it for a Shiv. (Field knife is unbuffed black micarta.)

Would trade cash for a potato knife. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back