1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

The CPK - Buy, Sell and Trade thread

Discussion in 'Carothers Performance Knives' started by Nathan the Machinist, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Bill Siegle

Bill Siegle KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 3, 2000
    762480E2-4644-4C6F-880F-248C9C6F06AD.jpeg Need to free up some funds so I am moving along my proto HDFK in D2. This is unused and fondled only. Asking $550***sold*** shipped in the US.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    Dirtbags00 likes this.
  2. waveone

waveone

Jan 12, 2014
    Looking for a Field Knife in 3v

3. PharetH

PharetH Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 2, 2016
    How do we contact you?

4. waveone

waveone

Jan 12, 2014
  5. Nystagmus

Nystagmus Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 22, 2016
    Have a Proto D2 HDFK that I would like to trade for a BC (I can add some cash). I oiled the blade, but it is brand new otherwise. Thanks!

*EDIT* Will sell for SOLD PayPal. Shoot me PM if you are interested. I can ship USPS priority today.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    PeteyTwoPointOne likes this.
  6. Sigarett

Sigarett Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 16, 2013
    Hello, I have an unused EDC in Delta 3v with natural canvas scales and a black horizontal sheath that has only been out of sheath a few times. This was purchased in the last EDC sale. I am looking to trade toward a HDFK in delta 3v as well and pay cash to cover the agreed difference(could never seem to score one direct). I will post pics later today. Just PM me if you are interested. Thank you

7. grogimus

grogimus KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 27, 2012
    SOLD I'm too stingy to keep two of these so I'm selling my D2 Proto HDFK with buffed black micarta scales. I cut up some green Amur maple when the knife first came in and since then it's just been used to pattern sheaths. I took off the scales and cleaned them up with soap and water and put a coat of mineral oil underneath and on the scales when I reattached them. It still has the original edge although I did strop it. Comes with Mashed Cat Kydex. I'm not a Kydex guy generally but it's a nice sheath. $425 SOLD all in including shipping in the US, insurance, and signature confirmation. PayPal preferred. I'll move this to the main sales area tomorrow if it's still here.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you'd like it please email or PM me. Thanks for looking.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  8. Fatboy1994

Fatboy1994 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 31, 2015
    i'll take it

9. pbubsy

pbubsy Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 27, 2006
    Backup

10. TXGatorbait

TXGatorbait Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 24, 2016
    TRADED. Have a Shiv looking to trade for a LC. Antique scales preferred. PM with interest. Thanks

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  11. chchin2

chchin2 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 1, 2015
    CONUS and Paypal only please. Only trades would be for CPK Shiv/UF/Chopper.

Prices are Paypal G&S and include USPS Priority shipping, fully insured.

1. $SOLD NEW CPK EDC (D2 / Black Micarta) Horizontal or Vertical Teklok Kydex Sheath, pick one.

2. $SOLD NEW CPK NASK/HDFK (D2 [PSF27] / Black Micarta) or LN Terotuf, pick one. Teklok Kydex Sheath

3. $SOLD NEW CPK FK (D3V / Natural Micarta) Kydex Sheath

First "I'll take it" followed by a PM or email to chchin2 (at) hotmail [dot] com gets it.

20171205_215307.jpg 20171103_105805.jpg 20171205_215427.jpg

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  12. wonderboy1377s

wonderboy1377s

Aug 21, 2013
    Ill take the edc. PMsent

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  13. mgray34

mgray34 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 5, 2014
    PM Sent.

14. ndmiller

ndmiller Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 30, 2015
    @Bmurray is looking for #2 in Terotuff!!!!! I'm texting him right now to get on and claim it.

15. betzner

betzner CenCal Coast Platinum Member

Jan 23, 2007
    Looks like I am going to sell the EDC that's shown on the bottom of this image, made up of 4V and OD green G10 scales. Because of the materials and their added expense beyond 3V, Nathan's table price at Blade 2017 was $355. I think I've seen 3v EDCs selling for over that original price.

So I'll just price this mint EDC at $xxx (including CONUS shipping) which ought to recoup my costs and includes kydex sheath. Paypal only. And I only communicate via private message so don't post in this thread, please. First to pm an unambiguous "I'll take it" gets it. Once I have your message I'll send the Paypal detaiils unless you are someone I REALLY don't like, LOL.

SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

I had two of these and plan on keeping the one I did not sell, while the one below just did sell, tnanks!

NOTE: INCIDENTALLY, A GOOD FRIEND JUST TOLD ME I LISTED THIS AT AN INCORRECT ORIGINAL LISTING PRICE. I HAD THOUGHT THE TAG FROM BLADE SAID $355 BUT HE WAS ABLE TO POINT OUT IT WAS $255. CONSEQUENTLY, i HAVE REFUNDED $100 TO A VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER! SORRY ABOUT THAT!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  16. byrd687

byrd687 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Looking for some terotuff scales for a NASK. Can buy, or trade antique Micarta scales. Let me know what you have. Thanks!

17. Bottom Line

Bottom Line Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 24, 2017
    If you're interested in selling the antique micarta after you find the terotuf, if you don't trade them, I would be interested.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  18. Skycool

Skycool

Oct 26, 2016
    withdrawn

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  19. ManOfSteel89

ManOfSteel89 Gold Member Gold Member

May 20, 2012
    Shot you a pm

20. pwrdbycotn

pwrdbycotn Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 17, 2015
    For those of you looking for an HDFK that use social media, there is one for sale in the Carothers Performance-BST group over on fb. It’s not mine, I’m just giving a heads up to fellow CPK enthusiasts.
    Jo, Nathan or Lorien, if this isn’t allowed just let me know and I’ll delete it.